Csc issues flashing firmware

Search This thread

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Guys I know this is not the right place to post my device Is a samsung galaxy s4 gt-I9505 previously I was using two Sammy phones a galaxy grand gt-i9082 and a galaxy s3 gt-I9300
My problem is this phone is running 4.3 and is carrier unlocked in India it belongs to UAE so if I flash a firmware from UAE will I get the career locked here???I checked sammobile it says UAE firmware (etisalat) may be the career their I don't want my career to be locked after flashing that firmware via odin how can I do it? How can I check pda csc and modem for my device pls don't consider as spam I checked and the are no dedicated forums do help me and if moderators find this irrelevant they're free to warn or delete this thank you all![emoji29]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
1. Make a backup of your Internal memory.
2. Make a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.)
3. Dial *#1234# and attach what appears.

Reactions: Sulaimanshariff

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
2. Make a factory reset (Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.)
Here I got the csc and pda via phone app too and Sam mobile displays the region as unknown and it's 4.3 firmware I've made a reset luckily by 6 today in the evening
raredaqu.jpg

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Here I got the csc and pda via phone app too and Sam mobile displays the region as unknown and it's 4.3 firmware I've made a reset luckily by 6 today in the evening

No. You can install Kies 3 and it will tell ya your correct CSC like in the pic attached. Tell me what CSC appears in Kies 3 and I will tell ya what firmware you have to download from Sammobile :)

Attachments

• snap20130106184600001.png
    snap20130106184600001.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
No. You can install Kies 3 and it will tell ya your correct CSC like in the pic attached.
Thank you for your valuable reply we do I do should I download same 4.3 firmware and flash and after that can I update via ota?
after flashing or updating via ota to 4.4.2 will I lock my career?[emoji29]

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Thank you for your valuable reply we do I do should I download same 4.3 firmware and flash and after that can I update via ota?

Flashing new firmware won't lock ur phone if your phone is unlocked legally by IMEI (no for service mode coz this only worked in android 4.2.2). You can update directly to android 4.4.2 if you wish without problems :)

Last edited:

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Flashing new firmware won't lock ur phone if your phone is unlocked legally by IMEI (no for service mode coz this only worked in android 4.2.2). You can update directly to android 4.4.2 if you wish without problems :)
I can flash saudi arabia or UAE'S kit kat firmware via odin no issues right???and i looked sammobile no kk for these regions il make a cross check again thanks again![emoji16]

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I can flash saudi arabia or UAE'S kit kat firmware via odin no issues right???and i looked sammobile no kk for these regions il make a cross check again thanks again![emoji16]

But remember verify your CSC with Kies3 before flash any firmware if you wanna receive OTA updates in future and avoid problems with other firmwares. Attach one screenshot of Kies 3 and I will help ya better.

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
But remember verify your CSC with Kies3 before flash any firmware if you wanna receive OTA updates in future and avoid problems with other firmwares. Attach one screenshot of Kies 3 and I will help ya better.
Here it shows this and I'm downloading a saudi arabia firmware check out the pictures
4eba5e5y.jpg
y9e6avar.jpg
2atupery.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No. You can install Kies 3 and it will tell ya your correct CSC like in the pic attached. Tell me what CSC appears in Kies 3 and I will tell ya what firmware you have to download from Sammobile :)

u can flash any countries firmware I confirm no issues will occur[emoji16]and and no need to beg we're here to help each other brother[emoji4]

thats true bro.. any region firmware would work, given ur S4 is an international version..
    Anyways congrats.. enjoy ur updated phone :)