buy note 2 or put +200$ to get note3(3g)

Search This thread

astroganger

Oct 18, 2007
hi friends

please anyone give me some advise

i sold my iphone4 and want to buy android device

and now i have 2 choice note2 or note3(3g) ..but note3 need more 200$

is note 2 enough and do all works of note3 i dont play the heavy games but also i dont want any lag in the phone

i was thinking of s4 but all advise me to get note2 but now i see many peoples telling me its 2 years old phone !!

thanks

Zhousibo

Jan 12, 2010
Singapore
hi friends

is note 2 enough and do all works of note3 i dont play the heavy games but also i dont want any lag in the phone

i was thinking of s4 but all advise me to get note2 but now i see many peoples telling me its 2 years old phone !!

thanks

Just saw this thread and had some random thoughts about how to answer this. I got my note 2 on recontract 2.5 years ago and was the latest and greatest at the time. I've installed a new Rom (Thanks Ditto Note) which has the latest 4.4.2 version of Android and the applications for Note 3 and S5.

This is pretty cool (makes my phone feel brand new) but the reality is that Note 2 is not the Note 3. I think the screen is a big upgrade from the Note 2, bigger and crisper as well as better battery life. It sounds like you may be worried about the latest and greatest. I don't see many people complaining about Note 3 and going back to Note 2. Also Note 4 is supposed to be in the wings.

The only thing I would not recommend is if Note 3 IS NOT 4G/LTE (personally unless your network doesn't support, 4G/LTE is way to go). You may not use it but eventually, 4G speeds will be rolled out soon and good to have option.

Maybe someone who has gone from Note 2 to Note 3 may chip in and give their perspective.

Reactions: astroganger

vislavskid

Jan 12, 2012
ruski krstur
Dont wory it will work all on device heavy games ,batery life is exelent ,it is not slow at all ,its fast ,you dont regret notging if you buy note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

guptam

Jun 15, 2014
I agree with Zhousibo, that flashing DN3 does make the Note 2 awesome and brings many features from new devices like Note 3 and S5 to the Note 2.

I have a Note 2 with DN3 v5+ and it is working rather well, so personally I don't feel the need to upgrade to Note 3 yet. I'll wait and watch for Note 4.

However, you may not want to root and flash an alternate ROM immediately after purchase, especially if you might want to keep the warranty.

Also, Note 3 has better hardware like 1080p screen and also includes an IR sensor that can be a useful add-on with some of the new remote control applications in the market.

astroganger

Oct 18, 2007
its clear that the note3 screen is much better than note2 .(which i care more than the camera) so i will get the note3 with 4g version

thanks to all

Reactions: Zhousibo

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
its clear that the note3 screen is much better than note2 .(which i care more than the camera) so i will get the note3 with 4g version

thanks to all

Yep go for it. As soon samsung will forget it's phone like they tend to do.
2 years of life then they push their new models first. Note2 is close to the limit.
I'm not sure we will see 4.5 on our phone.
Long live custom roms.

Sent from my GT-N7100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi friends

thanks

Just saw this thread and had some random thoughts about how to answer this. I got my note 2 on recontract 2.5 years ago and was the latest and greatest at the time. I've installed a new Rom (Thanks Ditto Note) which has the latest 4.4.2 version of Android and the applications for Note 3 and S5.

This is pretty cool (makes my phone feel brand new) but the reality is that Note 2 is not the Note 3. I think the screen is a big upgrade from the Note 2, bigger and crisper as well as better battery life. It sounds like you may be worried about the latest and greatest. I don't see many people complaining about Note 3 and going back to Note 2. Also Note 4 is supposed to be in the wings.

The only thing I would not recommend is if Note 3 IS NOT 4G/LTE (personally unless your network doesn't support, 4G/LTE is way to go). You may not use it but eventually, 4G speeds will be rolled out soon and good to have option.

Maybe someone who has gone from Note 2 to Note 3 may chip in and give their perspective.
    Dont wory it will work all on device heavy games ,batery life is exelent ,it is not slow at all ,its fast ,you dont regret notging if you buy note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I agree with Zhousibo, that flashing DN3 does make the Note 2 awesome and brings many features from new devices like Note 3 and S5 to the Note 2.

I have a Note 2 with DN3 v5+ and it is working rather well, so personally I don't feel the need to upgrade to Note 3 yet. I'll wait and watch for Note 4.

However, you may not want to root and flash an alternate ROM immediately after purchase, especially if you might want to keep the warranty.

Also, Note 3 has better hardware like 1080p screen and also includes an IR sensor that can be a useful add-on with some of the new remote control applications in the market.
    buy Note 3 , then save up for Note 5

otherwise you will regret after some time

thanks to all