[HELP] Stucked at File Analysis ODIN...!

Search This thread

sharky34

Jul 1, 2009
I add same issue. Windows had affected the same com port for the phone and the gps (look like gps in material conf ).
À reboot fixed that.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

johnkan

Jul 26, 2010
If a blue progress bar isnt shown on your phone you can just dissconnect your phone and start over :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

ewok666

Apr 4, 2006
Ive been stucked at file analysis for the past half an hour in Odin. Is this normal?

All drivers installed already. But nothing happened. Im trying to flash JM2.

Ive put the Pit file in PIT, code file in the PDA, modem file in Phone and CSC file in CSC.

ANywhere that go wrong?

Not sure whether you have fixed this. I had the same issue and no reboot or other nonsense fixed this. I tried a second computer...same thing. I tried a third and it flashed straight away. The first two still had Motorola drivers on for flashing my Milestone. The third one was a clean Win7

Hope this helps

Soccer_Dad

Jan 5, 2011
Montevideo
I had this problem just last night. It would not progress past file analysis. I tried twice, then checked the partition option, and it just shot through like it was waiting for me. My phone hung up on the lagfix disable (prior to flashing a new kernel, which I didn't get to), and so I'm sure something was up with the file system, which was why the partitioning was necessary.

The whole thing took maybe 10 minutes to go to stock, reroot, and reflash. But it took about 3 1/2 hours to try the less invasive methods, get all the right drivers on the right computer, and get to that point.

Hyde Steven

Nov 1, 2010
ODIN stuck at file analysis SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been trying on my T959 Vibrant for a almost 3 hours now. And finally got it working. When you click start on ODIN and it get's stuck at "File analysis" and doesn't proceed on. just disconnect the phone and connect it back right away. and again press "START". and walla!!!! you'll see it working fine. :D it worked for me!!!! If you brick it by any chance don't panic. disconnect the phone. press "vol up+ vol down" key and plug in the usb cable. and repeat the process with ODIN. I'm diggin it!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

arisuhendi

Mar 13, 2017
Ive been stucked at file analysis for the past half an hour in Odin. Is this normal?

All drivers installed already. But nothing happened. Im trying to flash JM2.

Ive put the Pit file in PIT, code file in the PDA, modem file in Phone and CSC file in CSC.

ANywhere that go wrong?

Change different version odin.. work 100% ^_^

STDNVR

Mar 28, 2018
if anyone changed odin version and still stucked, compress flashable files into .tar and try again.

Last edited: