[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Have you lot tried this? As there are errors within the systemui.apk that is revolver... I have already spoken to fabio about it in this thread a while back :)

Either that or replace the pngs in systemui.apk

You also need to replace stat-batt XML in drawable, and apparently villianrom theme system can't do that (as it is broken)... I'm looking into a battery mod now though...

Well it does change the xml, but as the xml has to be compiled it points to the wrong public ID... so is a big fail...

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

Last edited:

Fluffster

Jun 2, 2010
San Jose
The issue of not being recognized when connected with USB is that you need to flash a new Bootloader, the 1.3.1 patches this but also put other things, in this post you can find just the Bootloader.....

Yea that was the key, weird though as I applied the standard ICS and not even revolver one and it still had that same problem. Which now I see that even it did not update the bootloader..

Also another keynote atleast for me is if I applied 1.3.0 and then followed by 1.3.1 without booting into 1.3.0 first it would just sit at the ASUS screen.. I then tried again..

1.3.0 then 1.3.1 sit at ASUS screen..

1.3.0 boot into it configure it briefly reboot into recovery and apply 1.3.1 all worked perfectly fine.

GrijzeGeest

Dec 14, 2010
Yea that was the key, weird though as I applied the standard ICS and not even revolver one and it still had that same problem. Which now I see that even it did not update the bootloader..

Also another keynote atleast for me is if I applied 1.3.0 and then followed by 1.3.1 without booting into 1.3.0 first it would just sit at the ASUS screen.. I then tried again..

1.3.0 then 1.3.1 sit at ASUS screen..

1.3.0 boot into it configure it briefly reboot into recovery and apply 1.3.1 all worked perfectly fine.

Same here +1

(Superwipe, 1.3, reboot, 1.3.1 worked)

chlewior

Apr 28, 2010
Warszawa
www.android.com.pl
Would you please confirm if it is yet possible to install 3g dongle support to the new ICS Revolver?

in the first post you give links to old 3g dongle solution, which i suppose - due to 4.0 - is not valid any more... or maybe it is?

cristian3433

May 24, 2011
Dallas
ideas

Something like this would be nice
Android-Particle-Ring-Bootanimation-Cyan.gif
Android-Particle-Ring-Bootanimation-Green.gif
Android-Particle-Ring-Bootanimation-Blue.gif
Android-Particle-Ring-Bootanimation-Red.gif

Source
Ideas

Reactions: b0b02

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
Those animations are soooooo old. :) Anyway, I just saw the TF stuck on the ASUS (silver) screen with no animation. I was browsing on the Web...put it to sleep...was gone maybe 5 minutes.

Shoot...I guess my TF's iron stomach couldn't hold the ICS Reboot but in much longer! :D

blong579

Dec 27, 2011
Those animations are soooooo old. :) Anyway, I just saw the TF stuck on the ASUS (silver) screen with no animation. I was browsing on the Web...put it to sleep...was gone maybe 5 minutes.

Shoot...I guess my TF's iron stomach couldn't hold the ICS Reboot but in much longer! :D

Ive had the same thing happen to me a few times. Leave it on and walk away for a few hours. Come back and find it stuck at asus screen. Force power it off and reboot and all works good.

Skyeclad

Aug 30, 2007
Does this rom support usb controllers like the Xbox360? I can't get it to be recognized by my games.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Danzano

May 21, 2011
Auckland
Have now tried every ROM available at the moment

Revolver is still the cleanest and quickest in my opinion

It will be interesting to see how things pan out but as soon as this has cust kernels its gonna fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

devilpera64

Dec 7, 2008
Monfumo (NGI Service)
With ICS i can't connect to my HTC HD2 Ad-hoc network...ICS seems break this connection..infact TF recognize my phone but the status remain on "Obtaining IP status..." and stop. I tried everything but i need connection using teathering system :( it was ok using Honeycomb...any tips o trick?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!