[ROM]PC10IMG_Vision_Gingerbread_S_TMOUS_2.13.531.8_Radi o_12.52.60.25_26.08.04.30_M3

Search This thread

RaffieKol

Feb 23, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
So I have a unrooted phone and I Flashed this... cant I just but back the original PC10IMG that contains 2.2 and reflash it that if I want to go back to 2.2

thanks

petarpLab

Jan 6, 2011
So I have a unrooted phone and I Flashed this... cant I just but back the original PC10IMG that contains 2.2 and reflash it that if I want to go back to 2.2

thanks

most probably you're stuck with this rom until there's root for this gingerbread (this one is patched against gingerbreak). You flashed all partitions instead of only the extracted /system that siulmagic posted.

Reactions: RaffieKol

MMontanez347

Nov 7, 2010
Bronx, NY
I am happy that we got this Gingerbread ROM leaked for us but I am still having issues with my GPS. My phone can't seem to pick up my location at all I can be outside no were near a building and will still not pick up my location. Any suggestions on what to do ? I have re-flash this several times and still no fix =/ PLEASE HELP !!!

Try GPS doctor on the market....it cost 2 dollars but it works!!!!!!!!!!.....it will fix your GPS like brandnew in like 1 min 20 seconds TOP! enough time for you to get a refund if it dosent work but trust me IT WILL

Dimitri_010

May 8, 2010
Expect another GB official release from Tmobile shortly...from what I've heard via various Tmobile reps in the Chicagoland area.

Apparently this isn't the final build.

Kohr-Ah

Jan 21, 2011
Chicago
Odd finding but question. I had this on the root of my sd as pc10img and rebooted the phone (was going to put in a diff dir and forgot).

My phone is s-off'd. It flashed the gingerbread stock and derooted my phone (which I am fine with) however I am still s-off. Should I worry about finding a way to s-on or screw it leave it be?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

thugjedi

Nov 4, 2010
Philadelphia
this is most likely the official and final rom as I have just exchanged my rooted g2 from T-Mobile and this is the rom that came with it is there a way to root this yet.
uploadfromtaptalk1307505798783.jpg

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

zkid2010

May 17, 2010
Spokane, WA
Odd finding but question. I had this on the root of my sd as pc10img and rebooted the phone (was going to put in a diff dir and forgot).

My phone is s-off'd. It flashed the gingerbread stock and derooted my phone (which I am fine with) however I am still s-off. Should I worry about finding a way to s-on or screw it leave it be?

Leave it. If you used gfree for s-off it means that you can always flash back an earlier, rootable official PC10IMG and reroot. I've done it many times now :D

lawalty

May 16, 2008
If you want to use this rom use the version by siulmagic here, its the same rom already

Rooted
Deodexed
Busybox in attachment
Zipalign

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1074852

When you say "version by siulmagic here, its the same rom already" are you saying he taken the very same 'signed by t-mobile & htc' rom that the op is offering at the first post and -

Rooted
Deodexed
Busybox in attachment
Zipalign

??

or is it another Gingerbread version like CM7?

in other words, I do not want to flash this rom since it WILL unroot my phone, and I have to wait for a dev workaround. but, the rom by siulmagic is THIS VERY SAME rom without all the booby-traps??

joemm

When you say "version by siulmagic here, its the same rom already" are you saying he taken the very same 'signed by t-mobile & htc' rom that the op is offering at the first post and -

Rooted
Deodexed
Busybox in attachment
Zipalign

??

or is it another Gingerbread version like CM7?

in other words, I do not want to flash this rom since it WILL unroot my phone, and I have to wait for a dev workaround. but, the rom by siulmagic is THIS VERY SAME rom without all the booby-traps??

I mean its the same rom and it will not unroot your phone, no booby-trap

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

thugjedi

Nov 4, 2010
Philadelphia
No bro pls don't do that. Prob have to hang tight. On the upside, for a stock rom it is really tight so the wait for a proper root/unlock shouldn't b terribly unbearable. :)

Yea I still have the damaged one, the only thing that's really wrong with it is the cracked camera housing and because of that it cant take pics so I'm still using the old one till Saturday, then one has to go. But the rom on it is certainly fast and stable and boots in about 20 seconds which is really surprised me. But i have just grown real attached to cm7 and all its features guess I'm just impatient. =(

mikeinashed

Apr 16, 2008
Manchester
Couple of stupid questions for the brains:
1. I believe this will flash onto a European G2 (Vision w/Sense) using restart + volume down. Is that right? (I have no interest in rooting)
2. If I flash the ROM using the above method will I be able to flash the official HTC Gingerbread ROM the same way over it (if I want Sense back)?
Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts