[Bootanimation] Nokia Bootanimation

Search This thread

wazirgila

Jul 14, 2012
Alice Madness World XD
Code:
[Bootanimation][B] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Nokia Bootanimation[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="3"] by wazirgila[/SIZE][/B]

wW23b.gif

Damn.. Took me hours just for searching nokia animation.gif. If you like it, please press
thanks.gif

Flash it via CWM and enjoy.. For HVGA devices only...

Last edited:

Tomi_Ohl

Feb 12, 2013
Komárno
Is this for QHD too?
I want to get it if this file work at my device :D

Extract the zip, go to it's system/media folder, there will be an other zip called bootanimation.zip. Extract that too, you'll find a file in it called desc.txt. Open it with any text editor. You'll find two numbers at the first line. In this case, it's:
Code:
320 480
Change them to:
Code:
540 960
Save changes. Add this edited desc.txt to bootanimation zip (with winrar, add function, replace if asked) and add that bootanimation.zip to the downloaded zip (it's system/media folder, again replace).
Then, just flash the zip in cwm and hope that it'll work (take a nandroid backup before flashing:good: )
P.s.: the bootanimation might look pixelated on your screen, but we can't do nothing with it.:(
P.p.s: and hope you meant qHD (960x540), not QHD (2560x1440 or something similar) :D
P.p.p.s: and don't forget to click thanks :)

Last edited:

DaTeKuRi

Oct 4, 2017
Can i use this to my redmi 4x? And how to install this? Is this just like extract it in system media or what?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [Bootanimation][B] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Nokia Bootanimation[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="3"] by wazirgila[/SIZE][/B]

Damn.. Took me hours just for searching nokia animation.gif. If you like it, please press
    thanks.gif

Flash it via CWM and enjoy.. For HVGA devices only...
    Great, i will install this on my 3310. :D

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk 2