272 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

By ariey, Senior Member on 19th March 2009, 05:02 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
15th March 2010, 06:43 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks!
I'll be trying your ROM on my 6815 right away, as ı have seen from the screenshots, i have a high expectance from yours.. thanks in advance

25th March 2010, 11:33 PM |#272  

More
Hi ariey,

I have a problem: one of the keys I need to install you ROM from SD is broken... could I have the version to be installed from PC?
I have an Italian device with an Italian rom.

Thanks in advance,

ragnosheva7
26th March 2010, 05:13 PM |#273  

More
Problem with my HP 6815
I have used your ROMs before and there is no problem. However this time some thing goes wrong, because my HP 6815 is dead and I can't wake it up.
I have copied the files on my SD card and push the keys as usual but the 6815 sleeps and that's it.
If you can help me I would be grateful.
10x in advance!
31st March 2010, 07:31 PM |#274  
Flag Budapest

More
anybody tell me, how install this rom? in hungarian thanks i dont understand fully
7th April 2010, 01:20 AM |#275  

More
hi,
i new here. i just install this rom in my hp 6828.
however i face some issue:
i cannot choose the type of usb charging between slow and fast. it keep reseting to non check. Can someone help me on this.

Another thing is the common issue face by hp6828.
my battery drain very fast (eg. few minute for 10%-20% power drain off without doing anything). Is there any solution for this.
27th June 2010, 01:58 AM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Downloading....later i'll flash.. thanks for this great ROM.
27th June 2010, 03:07 AM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Flashed your rom, great rom but some is not working.

not working:
Camera - ERROR: FAILED TO INITIATE CAMERA!
Wifi - cannot detect my wifi router which is set to visible.

In system settings when clicking "Batti Settings and Ipaq Audio" Nothing happens the same with other menus.
11th August 2010, 06:18 AM |#278  

More
Dear Master,

use in IPAQ68XX WM6.5 ULTIMATE STABLE.

accept SMS and restart PDA / low bat hence content inbox sms lose all , helping how to overcome this problem ?

thanks
Edy
12th August 2010, 07:12 AM |#279  

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edybing

Dear Master,

use in IPAQ68XX WM6.5 ULTIMATE STABLE.

accept SMS and restart PDA / low bat hence content inbox sms lose all , helping how to overcome this problem ?

thanks
Edy

19th August 2010, 05:39 PM |#280  
Beregszász, Ukraine

More
Dear Ariey, thats a beautiful and very good rom! In first launch, runs slow, but after a reset, works fast and well. But I have a problem: I can't get the camera work. The camera app doesn't work and the original HP camera app start, and do nothing.
Sorry for my bad englis, I'm from Transcarpathia.
Greetings, bbattila
25th April 2011, 08:55 PM |#281  

More
Hi,

I have a 6828 which I flashed with Ariey Ultimate edition last year. It was basically serving the backup role at that time.

I now need it as a parallel phone, but the battery performance is quite low - only an hour on full charge. Need to revert to stock ROM from HP but am unable to do so.

Tried downloading the latest ROM from HP site, but I get the error "Code 203: Update is incompatible". Here's all that I have tried, but no change:

1. Copy .nb0 files to FAT32 SD card (which I used for the Ultimate Edition flash) and try to flash again (Call + End+ Power+ Reset). I get the screen asking me to Press the Call and End buttons again, but the devices resets in existing OS in a few seconds.

2. Hard reset : Call+End+Power+Reset, "-" keys in prompt screen. Same - just Hard resets the Ultimate Edition.

3. Tried a "Universal Bootloader" but get the error "\\.\WCEUSBSH001 port cannot open".

I am currently not able to reflash the device to stock ROM, or any other for that matter.

Please help with steps I can perform to rectify this problem.

Thanks
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6828, ariey, ipaq, pda2u.ru, wm 6.5
Previous Thread Next Thread