[Q] 4.4.2 NC5 Verizon Deleted OS

Search This thread

rhcp17

Jun 30, 2014
Hi, this is my first post. Anyways, I was messing around trying to get a custom rom on safestrap, when I accidentally deleted all of my system data resulting in an os uninstallation. The phone will boot into download mode but not much else. Also, it will not boot into recovery. I have been trying to flash the firmware for days and nothing is working. I'm honestly not sure if im flashing the right firmware or PIT file. So basically, I need to reinstall the entire OS and am not having any luck. What do I do?
Thanks!

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Hi, this is my first post. Anyways, I was messing around trying to get a custom rom on safestrap, when I accidentally deleted all of my system data resulting in an os uninstallation. The phone will boot into download mode but not much else. Also, it will not boot into recovery. I have been trying to flash the firmware for days and nothing is working. I'm honestly not sure if im flashing the right firmware or PIT file. So basically, I need to reinstall the entire OS and am not having any luck. What do I do?
Thanks!

What build was your phone on prior to it getting bricked?!

I'd suggest using a Full Wipe Odin image in this case.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Here's a link to all the Odin images you'd need. NC5 ( Kit Kat ) and MK2 & MJ7 ( Jellybean )
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52279353

Again I'd suggest the Full Wipe

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Hi, this is my first post. Anyways, I was messing around trying to get a custom rom on safestrap, whend I accidentally deleted all of my system data resulting in an os uninstallation. The phone will boot into download mode but not much else. Also, it will not boot into recovery. I have been trying to flash the firmware for days and nothing is working. I'm honestly not sure if im flashing the right firmware or PIT file. So basically, I need to reinstall the entire OS and am not having any luck. What do I do?
Thanks!
Full wipe Odin is your best bet.

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !

rhcp17

Jun 30, 2014
I have no idea what build it was on to be honest. I forgot mostly everything about the phone. All I know is that I downloaded the latest OTA update before the brick. I will attempt the Full-wipe. Thanks guys.