Search This thread

antifish

Mar 7, 2009
Seuzach
OnePlus Nord
ONE To Remote Them All

Working Functions:
  • IR Code Database
  • Learn a new Code and upload to Database (only on HTC devices)
  • Grouped Code Types, let me know if you miss a device type or code type
  • Send all know Off-Codes (like TV B GONE)
  • Script Manager (create scripts with buttons, delays, other scripts)
  • Canon, Sony, Nikon (DSLR) control codes
  • Debug Mode (change frequency, repeat count, frame data)
  • Send codes using URI "otrta://code?id=xxx" or "otrta://script?id=xxx" - use it for HTML layouts!
  • Widgets (single code / script / all off / start layout)
  • Should work on any IR enabled KitKat Device. Learning only supported by HTC Devices

Some Screenshots from V2 preview

Download Link Preview Version with new Layout and preloaded 45000 codes database

HTML / URI Custom Remotes made by users - directly usable in the phone browser

No more updates from me, i dont have the time at the moment. Find the source code here if you want to add your own things
https://github.com/nibdev/otrta

App is and will always be free, and i'll never add ads or something. If you like it and want to spend me a beer:

Paypal

Last edited:

azzinder

Oct 7, 2007
It's working with my "Sony Bravia" and "WDTV Live Hub".
It doesn't work with "Cosmote's SetTopBox Pirelli"

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Reactions: stefan21273

antifish

Mar 7, 2009
Seuzach
OnePlus Nord
Did you changed the learning timeout in the settings?
Code needs to be uploaded after learning (there pops out a dialog when learning is okay) and will only appear in the database if upload is sucessfull. I will change that in the future, so you an store codes local only.

toxic_garden

Did you changed the learning timeout in the settings?
Code needs to be uploaded after learning (there pops out a dialog when learning is okay) and will only appear in the database if upload is sucessfull. I will change that in the future, so you an store codes local only.

Tried to upload the Samsung codes, but it just keeps saying "database sync error". Need any logs or something? I would really like to contribute as I'd love to see some alternatives to SenseTV on this wonderful device :)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

antifish

Mar 7, 2009
Seuzach
OnePlus Nord
Tried to upload the Samsung codes, but it just keeps saying "database sync error". Need any logs or something? I would really like to contribute as I'd love to see some alternatives to SenseTV on this wonderful device :)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

Can you try again? Does the normal sync work? When pressing the sync icon in the database? Maybe you can try once with wifi once with normal mobile connecting (a code is less than a kilobyte so should not use alot of data)

antifish

Mar 7, 2009
Seuzach
OnePlus Nord
Thanks for the info. Tcpdump would be great. Or maybe you have a corrupted local db, you could try to delete the app data and restart the app, databse should get synced again and the you could try to upload a code again?

tdnookhd

Jan 8, 2013
I have a Sony SMP N200 streamer. Its a discontinued product at this point, and the remote is kind of broken and would cost $50 to replace. Any chance that this works with it, or could be made to work with it?

antifish

Mar 7, 2009
Seuzach
OnePlus Nord
I have a Sony SMP N200 streamer. Its a discontinued product at this point, and the remote is kind of broken and would cost $50 to replace. Any chance that this works with it, or could be made to work with it?

If you find somebody wiht a working remote for the SMP N200 and he can "learn" the codes on the HTC ONE it should work. Or if you find the codes on the internet and we can "translate" them to the format that the HTC ONE uses it should work too.

Does it work with MacBooks or Beamers?
Yes shoud work, except apple uses some kind of special ir commands.. just press "learn code" on the HTC one and press a button on the apple remote and see the ONE can learn the code

toxic_garden

Thanks for the info. Tcpdump would be great. Or maybe you have a corrupted local db, you could try to delete the app data and restart the app, databse should get synced again and the you could try to upload a code again?
tried clearing app data and learning the codes again. Same sync error. So SharkDump to the rescue! I'm sending you the tcpdump via pn ;)

Reactions: antifish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONE To Remote Them All

Working Functions:
    • IR Code Database
    • Learn a new Code and upload to Database (only on HTC devices)
    • Grouped Code Types, let me know if you miss a device type or code type
    • Send all know Off-Codes (like TV B GONE)
    • Script Manager (create scripts with buttons, delays, other scripts)
    • Canon, Sony, Nikon (DSLR) control codes
    • Debug Mode (change frequency, repeat count, frame data)
    • Send codes using URI "otrta://code?id=xxx" or "otrta://script?id=xxx" - use it for HTML layouts!
    • Widgets (single code / script / all off / start layout)
    • Should work on any IR enabled KitKat Device. Learning only supported by HTC Devices

Some Screenshots from V2 preview

Download Link Preview Version with new Layout and preloaded 45000 codes database

HTML / URI Custom Remotes made by users - directly usable in the phone browser

No more updates from me, i dont have the time at the moment. Find the source code here if you want to add your own things

App is and will always be free, and i'll never add ads or something. If you like it and want to spend me a beer:

Paypal
    I've decided to continue development of this app. My immediate goal is to provide a more convenient, well laid out controller view for devices rather than a list of codes. Also, I want to add support for using the hardware volume keys to control volume of devices when the controller view is open. I saw somebody wanted to customize the background color for widgets, I think that is a good idea and I'll try to get that in as well.

I'm open to other suggestions, and most of all, I'm open to idea on how to handle duplicate IR codes in the controller layout. Since the codes are crowd sourced some buttons have multiple codes. For example one device may have 4 different codes for the power button and 3 incorrect codes. The list UI would just list them all and number them, Power [1], Power [2], etc. However when layout out a dynamic controller view we can not have multiple buttons. Long-press to change which code goes to a button is out because you must be able to hold down the button to blast continuously for things like volume control.

If anyone wants to follow my progress you can see my forked project here https://github.com/schwiz/otrta
    Updatet the .APK in the OT,
    new version supports the KitKat IR Api, so should work with any IR enabled device (including 4.4 AOSP ROMs)
    (only sending, no learing. learning still supported for HTC devices)
    Direct link:
    http://otrta.nibdev.com/beta/ONEtoRemoteThemAllV2.apk
    If you have no further financial interest in the project, good old github is the way to go. At the same time, you lose all control of the code. Yep. Push some code. And thanks for the m7 blaster fun!

No financial interest in this project, was just for fun.

Ill put it on github tomorow, but no the source for the webservice / database. Ill keep it online anyway, but if someone wants to clone / modify the service, send me a PM
    Here is the github repo

Be warned, code is very messy, no comments, etc. If you have questions, send me an email or a PM :laugh: