[X51V] ROM WM6.5.1 VOIP Professional (WWE, ESN)

Search This thread

TheGhost1951

Feb 11, 2009
Garfield
OnePlus 9 Pro
Makuu, I am running your WM6.5 A11 Lite and everything works great. I am trying to do some theme work for it. I used Themegen to open one of your themes and all I did was to change the images for P+L. When is save it to Axim and choose it in the today dialog, it ends up distorting the "Lock" button image on the start menu. The only way I have found to restore it is to do a hard reset and reload everything. What am I doing wrong? I appreciate the work you have done and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. theghosts@msn.com

betatest3

Mar 5, 2013
[X51V] ROM WM6.5.1 VOIP Professional (WWE, ESN)​

My First thanks to Football. He was there to answer some questions when I was starting learning cooking for the x51v. I also want to thank Dking for providing the new 2700g drivers and DA_G for the WM6.5 builds.

This thread is actually a continuation of this one, where I have released some WM6.1 private professional rom for the axim.

This rom is indeed a full professional rom, with this rom your x51v is not a PDA anymore, it will just become a real VOIP Pdaphone.

What is the difference between a x51v regular rom with a VOIP software (like Sjphone) and this WM6.5 VOIP rom?

Here are the main benifits once your axim is properly configured:

- You only need to turn on your wifi to place or receive VOIP call (You don't need to start any software because the VOIP is native on the OS)
- You can call directly from your contact
- You can import call log and dialed number from any other phone using PimBackup
- There are three way to check your PDAphone is connected to the VOIP network
1/ You can see the two network call bar from the top bar
2/ You can use the VOIP today plugin
3/ You can see your VOIP network from the phone application itself.

Status of the roms:

Rom (5C0B) 5.2.23563 WM6.5.5 com5 branch : PRO release
A11: WM6.5.5 PRO (23563) WWEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/385083548/DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM65_A11_5C0B_WWE_pro.zip

makuu_pro5C0B090510.png

This is the A11 final concept with optimized themes for file system performance improvement.

features:
--IE6 Mobile
--native VOIP
--Showcase.
--hibernate.
--screen capture.
--dking 2700G driver
--patched Wireless Manager
--TCPMP with finger friendly skin
-- Default theme (stylus UI) for low memory consumption (a lite version of the original Rock and Republick black theme)
--Titanium weather & wireless pluggin (via UC)
--Office 2010 (via UC)
--FingerKB (via UC)
--file system optimized original WM6.5 Finger UI theme: DVF Green, Isaac Mizrahi purple, Rock and Republic black, Vera Wang Red (via UC)
--file system optimized Elcondor WM6.5 Finger UI theme: Condor GT Black Edition (via UC)
--All 6.5 Extra (via UC)
--a 450 Ko dking DKLogo slot, that you can use to customize the x51v Boot Logo with dking Dell Logo Utility. The slot is preloaded with default Dell boot screen, you can put a compressed image up to 450 Ko (to compare with the Dell original logo that weight 120 Ko compressed).

--This branch has magnifier feature and new contact management.
This rom have a default page pool value of 12 Mo

Trick: if you need more memory switch to default theme and inactivate titanium, when memory is not an issue just use a Finger UI theme & titanium.
Customize UC if you don't need all 6.5 components. You can also run this rom on a 64 Mo device but then change pagepool to 3.2 Mo and don't use all the 6.5 components refer to the lite thread and check memory consumption table. Compared to a classic rom this rom will use about 2 Mo more because it's a pro rom and runs VOIP phone processes. So If you don't need a pro rom, just take the lite classic 5C0B nb0 together with the 6.5 packages of this rom, you will then get a full 6.5 classic rom.

Roms (5A2D) 5.2.23547PRO_VOIP WM6.5.5 com5 ("Finger UI"): E01 release (special thanks to Shadrac)
E01: WM6.5.5 VOIP Pro (23547) WWE 4 Mo Extendir
features:
--12 Mo pagepool.
--both IE6 Mobile.
--dking 2700G driver
--TCPMP with finger friendly skin (via UC)
--Office 2010 (via UC)
--a 450 Ko dking DKLogo slot, that you can use to customize the x51v Boot Logo with dking Dell Logo Utility. The slot is preloaded with default WM6.1 welcome screen, you can put a compressed image up to 450 Ko (to compare with the Dell original logo that weight 120 Ko compressed).
--ThisPro rom have native VOIP plus all WM6.5 extra that can be installed using Shadrac PresetInstaller (so you can actually have a full WM6.5 rom in your axim)
To know more about the incredible Extendir feature read this thread.
At first boot both rom will installed the mandatory package via UC (be patient during this phase), at second boot PresetInstaller will be automatically launched so you can install extra package using preselection or chosen by yourself.
It means that if you want to hard reset your device you need to have you SD card to installed the mandatory packages. ( or your system won't be stable).
Extendir roms have been tested with older French builds, those roms perform better but might conflict with other softwares (and then become unstable).
If you don't want extendir and you have a 128 Mo x51v, you can use the A11: WM6.5.5 Classic lite(23547) WWE romhttp://rapidshare.com/files/372747495/DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM65_A11_5BFB_WWE_lite.zip and apply this packagehttp://rapidshare.com/files/372759098/Full6.5gui_for_5BFB_lite.zip to transform the WM6.5 lite OS into a regular one (You should also increase the pagepool value). Then you can check the WM6.5 extra from A11 Extended rom package to see if they are compatible.

Roms (5574) 5.2.21876 WM6.5.x com2 ("Stylus UI"): A11 pro & classic releases
A11: WM6.5.x VOIP Pro (21876) WWE
A11: WM6.5.x Classic (21876) WWE
features:
--both IE6 Mobile and PIE are available.
--dking 2700G driver
--a 450 Ko dking DKLogo slot, that you can use to customize the x51v Boot Logo with dking Dell Logo Utility. The slot is preloaded with default WM6.1 welcome screen, you can put a compressed image up to 450 Ko (to compare with the Dell original logo that weight 120 Ko compressed).
Adobe Flash lite is only included in the classic rom. To add any other WM6.5 feature try to use A11 5A2D extended packages (however I haven't check the compatibility).

Roms (5A2D) 5.2.23085 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 com3 ("Finger UI"): E01 & A11 releases (special thanks to Shadrac)
E01: WM6.5.x VOIP Pro (23085) WWE 4 Mo Extendir

makuu_today_240909.png

A11: WM6.5.x VOIP Pro (23085) WWE Extended
features:
--dking 2700G driver
--Those Pro rom have native VOIP plus all WM6.5 extra that can be installed using Shadrac PresetInstaller (so you can actually have a full WM6.5 rom in your axim)
The A11 Extended rom is based on the concept used to build the E01 extendir rom but without the extendir feature. I've build it only for those that have 64 Mo ram x51v and also to be compare with the E01 ( performances ).
At first boot both rom will installed the mandatory package via UC (be patient during this phase that is especially long for the A11 rom), at second boot PresetInstaller will be automatically launched so you can install extra package using preselection or chosen by yourself.
It means that if you want to hard reset your device you need to have you SD card to installed the mandatory packages. ( or your system won't be stable).
Extendir roms have been tested with older French builds, those roms perform better but might conflict with other softwares (and then become unstable).

Check the bench results

Tip for downloading from rapidshare: use jdownloader.

Rom A10 (5A14) 5.2.23060 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 ("Finger UI"):

WM6.5.1 Professional - CE OS 5.2.23060 (Build 23060.5.3.0) with "4.8 MB Pagepool"

And includes the following

-- Native VOIP support
-- Setup VOIP from Schap to configure your VOIP setup.
-- SDHC support
-- WPA-TSK vagus fix.
-- NetCF 3.5
-- IE6 with Adobe Flash 3.1
-- DF's PIM Backup 2.8 (a replacement for Data Backup)
-- aximsite wireless switcher
-- screen capture, a simple screen capture utility
-- GSFinder+, an alternative to the OOTB file explorer
-- MortScrip 4.1
-- FingerKeyboard 2.1 (a replacement for MS Keyboard and a must for a "Finger UI" rom, more skins, keyboard and instructions here)
-- UC ROM capability (with New Windows Live package and his SDCOnfig.txt file )

(notifications bus solved)

Rom A10 (5A0D) 5.2.23053 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 ("Finger UI"):
WM6.5.1 Professional - CE OS 5.2.23053 (Build 23053.5.3.0) with "4.8 MB Pagepool"
Bug with notifications.

Rom A10 (5B74) 5.2.23412 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 ("Finger UI"):
Aternative rom (older build) but notification are OK also it includes new contact management (including icons).

You can use Paveld PPeditor if you want to change PagePool and generate a new crc file. (Thanks Paveld & wllw from 4pda)
Instruction to use Paveld PPeditor

To properly run these rom it's recommended to use a 128 Mo ram upgraded x51v.

If you like my roms and you wish to donate.

these links are all dead.

caltick

Aug 11, 2007
anyone have these old ROMS x51v

I was just wondering if anyone has these old roms, I found one of these almost new at
Goodwill and I wanted to play with it.

thsnks

xdagc55

Jun 28, 2017
Broken download link

Hi, I'm new here and was hoping to be able to refresh both of my xto 50 and x51v PDAs...
but the link to the roms are dead...
any help?
Greetings from Germany

My First thanks to Football. He was there to answer some questions when I was starting learning cooking for the x51v. I also want to thank Dking for providing the new 2700g drivers and DA_G for the WM6.5 builds.

This thread is actually a continuation of this one, where I have released some WM6.1 private professional rom for the axim.

This rom is indeed a full professional rom, with this rom your x51v is not a PDA anymore, it will just become a real VOIP Pdaphone.

What is the difference between a x51v regular rom with a VOIP software (like Sjphone) and this WM6.5 VOIP rom?

Here are the main benifits once your axim is properly configured:

- You only need to turn on your wifi to place or receive VOIP call (You don't need to start any software because the VOIP is native on the OS)
- You can call directly from your contact
- You can import call log and dialed number from any other phone using PimBackup
- There are three way to check your PDAphone is connected to the VOIP network
1/ You can see the two network call bar from the top bar
2/ You can use the VOIP today plugin
3/ You can see your VOIP network from the phone application itself.

Status of the roms:

Rom (5C0B) 5.2.23563 WM6.5.5 com5 branch : PRO release
A11: WM6.5.5 PRO (23563) WWEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/385083548/DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM65_A11_5C0B_WWE_pro.zip

makuu_pro5C0B090510.png

This is the A11 final concept with optimized themes for file system performance improvement.

features:
--IE6 Mobile
--native VOIP
--Showcase.
--hibernate.
--screen capture.
--dking 2700G driver
--TCPMP with finger friendly skin
-- Default theme (stylus UI) for low memory consumption (a lite version of the original Rock and Republick black theme)
--Office 2010 (via UC)
--FingerKB (via UC)
--file system optimized original WM6.5 Finger UI theme: DVF Green, Isaac Mizrahi purple, Rock and Republic black, Vera Wang Red (via UC)
--file system optimized Elcondor WM6.5 Finger UI theme: Condor GT Black Edition (via UC)
--All 6.5 Extra (via UC)
--a 450 Ko dking DKLogo slot, that you can use to customize the x51v Boot Logo with dking Dell Logo Utility. The slot is preloaded with default Dell boot screen, you can put a compressed image up to 450 Ko (to compare with the Dell original logo that weight 120 Ko compressed).

--This branch has magnifier feature and new contact management.
This rom have a default page pool value of 12 Mo

Trick: if you need more memory switch to default theme and inactivate titanium, when memory is not an issue just use a Finger UI theme & titanium.
Customize UC if you don't need all 6.5 components. You can also run this rom on a 64 Mo device but then change pagepool to 3.2 Mo and don't use all the 6.5 components refer to the lite thread and check memory consumption table. Compared to a classic rom this rom will use about 2 Mo more because it's a pro rom and runs VOIP phone processes. So If you don't need a pro rom, just take the lite classic 5C0B nb0 together with the 6.5 packages of this rom, you will then get a full 6.5 classic rom.

Roms (5A2D) 5.2.23547PRO_VOIP WM6.5.5 com5 ("Finger UI"): E01 release (special thanks to Shadrac)
E01: WM6.5.5 VOIP Pro (23547) WWE 4 Mo Extendir
features:
--12 Mo pagepool.
--both IE6 Mobile.
--dking 2700G driver
--TCPMP with finger friendly skin (via UC)
--Office 2010 (via UC)
--ThisPro rom have native VOIP plus all WM6.5 extra that can be installed using Shadrac PresetInstaller (so you can actually have a full WM6.5 rom in your axim)
At first boot both rom will installed the mandatory package via UC (be patient during this phase), at second boot PresetInstaller will be automatically launched so you can install extra package using preselection or chosen by yourself.
If you don't want extendir and you have a 128 Mo x51v, you can use the A11: WM6.5.5 Classic lite(23547) WWE romhttp://rapidshare.com/files/372747495/DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM65_A11_5BFB_WWE_lite.zip and apply this packagehttp://rapidshare.com/files/372759098/Full6.5gui_for_5BFB_lite.zip to transform the WM6.5 lite OS into a regular one (You should also increase the pagepool value). Then you can check the WM6.5 extra from A11 Extended rom package to see if they are compatible.

Roms (5574) 5.2.21876 WM6.5.x com2 ("Stylus UI"): A11 pro & classic releases
A11: WM6.5.x VOIP Pro (21876) WWE
A11: WM6.5.x Classic (21876) WWE
features:
--dking 2700G driver
Adobe Flash lite is only included in the classic rom. To add any other WM6.5 feature try to use A11 5A2D extended packages (however I haven't check the compatibility).

Roms (5A2D) 5.2.23085 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 com3 ("Finger UI"): E01 & A11 releases (special thanks to Shadrac)
E01: WM6.5.x VOIP Pro (23085) WWE 4 Mo Extendir

makuu_today_240909.png

A11: WM6.5.x VOIP Pro (23085) WWE Extended
features:
--dking 2700G driver
--Those Pro rom have native VOIP plus all WM6.5 extra that can be installed using Shadrac PresetInstaller (so you can actually have a full WM6.5 rom in your axim)
The A11 Extended rom is based on the concept used to build the E01 extendir rom but without the extendir feature. I've build it only for those that have 64 Mo ram x51v and also to be compare with the E01 ( performances ).
At first boot both rom will installed the mandatory package via UC (be patient during this phase that is especially long for the A11 rom), at second boot PresetInstaller will be automatically launched so you can install extra package using preselection or chosen by yourself.

Check the bench results

Tip for downloading from rapidshare: use jdownloader.

Rom A10 (5A14) 5.2.23060 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 ("Finger UI"):

WM6.5.1 Professional - CE OS 5.2.23060 (Build 23060.5.3.0) with "4.8 MB Pagepool"

And includes the following

-- Native VOIP support
-- Setup VOIP from Schap to configure your VOIP setup.
-- SDHC support
-- WPA-TSK vagus fix.
-- NetCF 3.5
-- IE6 with Adobe Flash 3.1
-- DF's PIM Backup 2.8 (a replacement for Data Backup)
-- aximsite wireless switcher
-- screen capture, a simple screen capture utility
-- GSFinder+, an alternative to the OOTB file explorer
-- MortScrip 4.1
-- FingerKeyboard 2.1 (a replacement for MS Keyboard and a must for a "Finger UI" rom, more skins, keyboard and instructions here)
-- UC ROM capability (with New Windows Live package and his SDCOnfig.txt file )

(notifications bus solved)

Rom A10 (5A0D) 5.2.23053 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 ("Finger UI"):
WM6.5.1 Professional - CE OS 5.2.23053 (Build 23053.5.3.0) with "4.8 MB Pagepool"
Bug with notifications.

Rom A10 (5B74) 5.2.23412 PRO_VOIP WM6.5.1 ("Finger UI"):
Aternative rom (older build) but notification are OK also it includes new contact management (including icons).

You can use Paveld PPeditor if you want to change PagePool and generate a new crc file. (Thanks Paveld & wllw from 4pda)
Instruction to use Paveld PPeditor

To properly run these rom it's recommended to use a 128 Mo ram upgraded x51v.

If you like my roms and you wish to donate.[/QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts