Thanks Meter: 5,187

By kyrillos13, Inactive Recognized Developer on 1st May 2011, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd June 2012, 01:51 PM |#2741  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

did you try inbuilt screnshot function too?....hold back key and press home key shortly to take ss...

Oh well, it works perfectly Thank you.

I've got another question. Sometimes my Back key works as Home key, and when I press it while browsing Settings, it gets me back to my homescreen. Also, while searching through My Files, when I want to go back to the main folder it does so, but instead of centering on last visited folder, it takes my back to the top of the list.

3rd June 2012, 01:58 PM |#2742  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,657

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro93

Oh well, it works perfectly Thank you.

I've got another question. Sometimes my Back key works as Home key, and when I press it while browsing Settings, it gets me back to my homescreen. Also, while searching through My Files, when I want to go back to the main folder it does so, but instead of centering on last visited folder, it takes my back to the top of the list.

hmmm....you have i5800, right?....it happens to me also....but it seems like back button is too sensitive sometimes and acts like you pressed it twice or more times & that makes you feel like u pressed home key....i have this issue since i bought my g3....so....it's not a ROM issue.....rather hardware issue....it's happening in cwm also...but not anymore since i use touch recovery in my rom version
3rd June 2012, 02:24 PM |#2743  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

hmmm....you have i5800, right?....it happens to me also....but it seems like back button is too sensitive sometimes and acts like you pressed it twice or more times & that makes you feel like u pressed home key....i have this issue since i bought my g3....so....it's not a ROM issue.....rather hardware issue....it's happening in cwm also...but not anymore since i use touch recovery in my rom version

I'm pretty sure It's the software problem, everything was ok before I installed Kyrillos.
3rd June 2012, 02:37 PM |#2744  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,657

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro93

I'm pretty sure It's the software problem, everything was ok before I installed Kyrillos.

did you try to flash back to stock and see if problem persists?
3rd June 2012, 07:12 PM |#2745  

More
Hi, I need help with a tar file

I didn't noticed that I needed to install the 9.0 version BEFORE updating it to 9.6 and now my G3 is softbricked (however i can install tar/zips)

Where can I find the 9.0 tar for odin? I searched here and in the development page but there were no links... And hotfile doesn't works...

Thanks
4th June 2012, 05:14 AM |#2746  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Stock Apps
Hi, i need help.
please provide me with the stock contacts, messaging, dialer and calendar apps....they are a lot better compared to kyrillos apps.....some problems that i face with kyrillos apps are:
contacts dont get automatically joined and so i am having multiple entries for the same contact....1 for phone, 1 for fb, i for whatsapp and several for google
fb calendar cannot sync with the kyrillos calendar....so i dont get birthday reminders

i dont want to go to stock firmware coz the rest of the ROM is just awesome....just these few glitches that i wud like kyrillos to overcome.

I wud highly appreciate your response....kindly help me
5th June 2012, 06:09 AM |#2747  

More
Message not sent... HELP..~
Hi,

I've a problem... Since I flashed Kyrillos 10.4 also just now flash to 10.5.... all my sms cannot been send out... unable to send the message... that is the only issue that i got since flashed 10.4 also 10.5.... (after restart the phone, can send again but only for a while... then it will happen again til I restarted my phone again.)

Hope somebody can help me with this issue...~

Update: Just found out after few testing.... when my data was 'enable', i can't send sms, but when disable it, the sms work again.
9th June 2012, 09:23 AM |#2748  

More
Menu button not responding to touch
Hi,

I have a problem ..please help me. I flashed with Kyrillos ROM 10.5 ... everything went well, but the menu button isnt working... the back button is responding to touch.. but the menu button isnt responding at all.

Is there any fix for it ?

Thank you
9th June 2012, 10:59 AM |#2749  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Waze app doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenardBlanc

hello you have someone in version 10.3 can you test the application waze it and tell us if this is correct or if ca always bug? thank you

Hello,

I facing same problem. This nice social GPS app WAZE doesn't work since CM7 on our G3 uses OPENFING.

So I'm waiting for an update of openfing which make waze working, or an update of waze comptabible with our rom.

instead, i'm using "glob" to know where are the "surprises" on the road...

Thanks to Marcellusbe for CM7 on our G3, and to Kyrillos for his nice rom
Cylou
11th June 2012, 03:03 PM |#2750  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,019

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doviarab

Hi, I need help with a tar file

I didn't noticed that I needed to install the 9.0 version BEFORE updating it to 9.6 and now my G3 is softbricked (however i can install tar/zips)

Where can I find the 9.0 tar for odin? I searched here and in the development page but there were no links... And hotfile doesn't works...

Thanks

Here are links -
v9.0 OC => Part1 / Part2
v9.0 NON-OC=> Part1 / Part2
v9.0 Extras=> Hotfile
12th June 2012, 07:02 PM |#2751  
Flag Hissar

More
Apps are wiped after restart
i tried to install CM 7.2 in my galaxy 3 but after installing the phone didnt start. then i installed kyrillos 9.0 again which was previously installed.
Now when i install any app, after restarting the phone that is not displayed in the UI. when i see in settings the app is installed but the app doesnt show in UI.
Also all the saved settings are also wiped. Please help

galaxy 3
rom: kyrillos v9.6
kernel: g3mod non oc 2.4.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)