d2-tmo/att/vzw-ICS/JB[017]kernel for AOSP/AOKP/CM9/10.1 ROMs[Mar-12] + FauxSound

Search This thread

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
It says icae cream sandwich right above the downloads... So where is the ones for cm10...am I just stupid or what...thanks in advance...be easy on the flaming... ;)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

XblackdemonX

May 27, 2008
Montreal
It says icae cream sandwich right above the downloads... So where is the ones for cm10...am I just stupid or what...thanks in advance...be easy on the flaming... ;)

Flaming .... so tempting....

DUE TO RAPID CM10 / JELLYBEAN development, it is HARD TO KEEP UPDATING the thread: So a special folder was created for CM_Nightlies
http://faux.androidro.ms/CM_Nightly/ (Both U and M version can be found here and the version is based on DATE from this point on forward!)

grkmaster

Aug 19, 2010
Is it correct for the min. clock frequency to be 1.13?both system tuner and no frills showed that as minimum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
I am sorry man, I looked here in the forums and on Rootzwiki and I just can not find the Jellybean Touchwiz kernels for the d2tmo at all.....Sorry if it's front of my face, but all I can find is CM10 and ICS

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
Sorry for being the idiot... but OP days ALL CM BASED ROMS and AOKP/CM9/CM10

Does this mean CM10.1 based ROMs as well?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
No. I asked him over a week ago when he was gonna update this for 4.1.2 and his answer was "in time". Who knows.

Its faux, u know he will take care of it. I've been running his kernels on my last 3 devices. He's a wizard LOL.

I was just checking before slapping it on my aokp 4.2.1. Glad I asked. Thanks man

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles
Re: d2-tmo/att/vzw-ICS/JB[Linux 3.0.62]kernel for AOSP/AOKP/CM9/10 ROMs[Feb-10]

Noticed the kernel name has tmo and att can we still use this on d2vzw??.. Or is there a different one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installation Instructions:

Here's a step by step instruction to install this kernel:

**************** JELLY BEAN ****************
    [ kernel file ]
    d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Mainline (OC'ed up to 1.62 GHz, should be 100% stable) m-version
    d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Ultimate (OC'ed up to 1.84 GHz, should be stable with most phones) u-version

http://faux.androidro.ms/d2tmo/jb42/
    http://faux.androidro.ms/d2vzw/jb42/

**************** ICE CREAM SANDWICH ****************
    [ kernel file ]
    The File ==> d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Mainline (OC'ed up to 1.62 GHz, should be 100% stable) <==

The File ==> d2tmo/att kernel cyanogenmod Ultimate (OC'ed up to 1.84 GHz, should be stable with most phones <==

1. download the above file (via phone directly or to a PC)
    2. copy the downloaded zip file to /sdcard/download/
    3. Open ROM Manager and select "Reboot into Recovery" and select "OK"
    4. Once in recovery, select "wipe cache partition", select "Yes", then select "advanced", then select "Wipe Dalvik Cache", then select "Yes" again. Once finished, click the back button to go back to the main recovery menu. On that menu, select "Install Zip From SDCad", then select "Choose zip from SDCard", then go to /sdcard/download and select the downloaded zip file and let it run its script.
    5. Once the script is done, select "reboot system now"

Note: After FLASHING, the first reboot may take longer than usual, please be patient... After the first reboot, it may lag during initial load (let everything finish loading). Once everything is loaded and phone is ready for use, reboot the phone a 2nd time and the lag will be gone and everything should be silky smooth...

[ Advanced Users: ]

[ Optional: ]

[ For Kernel Devlopers ONLY: ]

Not All CHIPS ARE CREATED EQUAL

Standard Disclaimer: Not responsible for bricking your phone, voiding your warranty, or any other pain or suffering you may feel as result of using this kernel!!!

My github Complying with GPL and RootzWiki rulez
    biggrin.png

Follow me on :

If you find this Kernel useful, feel free to hit the [Thanks] button below
    Quick Announcement:

I am redoing ALL of my SGS3 kernels.. please be patient.. "I'll be back" quoting ARRRRnold!
    Updated! CM 10.1 kernels are out!