FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Tasker: How to use it with viper smart start? (NOOB)

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ecordova6, Junior Member on 19th September 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello all,

so i have no idea how to use tasker. I have a Droid Maxx unrooted and i want to be able to put an icon on my home screen to lock/unlock and start my car. How do i do this with tasker? All i can get it to do so far is open the app.

Thanks for the help,
Eric

8th December 2013, 09:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 128

Donate to Me
More
I would also love to see a way to automate the auto start.

I would be willing to pay for this or an App-Factory created app that will let me use the new Google Now API and auto-voice with my Moto X to say "OK Google Now, start my car".

I can't figure out how to get tasker to simulate the button press within the app.

If anyone would like to make some money, they can PM me and we can work out the details.
10th January 2014, 09:11 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
my 2 cents
Why dont you just to the autovoice profile ---Load app, input tab command, wait 2 seconds kill app..
seems to me the way to go
10th January 2014, 09:12 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggaboy

Why dont you just to the autovoice profile ---Load app, input tab command, wait 2 seconds kill app..
seems to me the way to go

I'm sorry I'm a little bit too novice to follow you based on that recommendation.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
10th January 2014, 11:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgroten

I'm sorry I'm a little bit too novice to follow you based on that recommendation.

OK I am al so a noob but I guess this video should help just replace Pebble watch with the Viper app and instead of Autovoice create a profile with time and date state https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiO...e_gdata_player

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jiggaboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jiggaboy Ad-Free
11th January 2014, 12:14 AM |#6  

Donate to Me
More
Thank you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)