FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

out of ideas can someone help please >??

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Dj_Apollo, Junior Member on 9th January 2014, 03:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
right i got a htc one today and tried to root it by watching a youtube video which basically told me to flash twrp v2.6.3.3 > do a nandroid backup > then hit reboot then when it tells me im not rooted swipe across to root the phone , did all that and since then it just keeps booting into twrp no matter what i try , i can get to fastboot usb / bootloader menu ok and i can install recovery i cant mount anything to drop a rom on to flash to get me going and when i restore the backup i made that just reboots back to recovery also , i have an unlocked bootloader and im not s-off , i cant sideload / push files as adb says "cant find device" htc mtp drivers never install and always fail , maybe i need the boot.img from my backup to get it to boot properly as im not s-off ?? even so i cant get at it to try , ive looked for a ruu but cant find one for my firmware "android 4.3 / sense 5.5" , im not a noob as been flashing roms since htc desire came out but got myself in a tricky situation at present ...... any advice or help would be much appreciated , thanks in advance

9th January 2014, 05:34 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 517

Donate to Me
More
Your computer OS?

Latest HTC drivers?

Output of fastboot getvar all ? (remove imei/sn)
The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SaHiLzZ Ad-Free
9th January 2014, 07:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
latest htc drivers . update sdk manager then rebbot pc and try again
The Following User Says Thank You to drkawper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drkawper Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)