Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Kindle Fire Black Wallpaper quick fix

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By slixz85, Member on 6th May 2014, 06:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
ok so this isnt a fix actually just got your attention. it is a work around by just an app. not alot know of vire launcher and if you just install vire launcher your wallpaper works instantly. there are also a couple others out there but i forgot their name offhand.

6th May 2014, 10:40 PM |#2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 437

More
If it's not a fix question it don't belong here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th May 2014, 04:11 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Well whatever the vire launcher does and another launch or two is what needs to be looked into. Works with then but not good ol apex or adw? So whatever makes it work with them is the fix
7th May 2014, 05:18 AM |#4  
Flag Midwest

More
@stunts513 does your wallpaper fix work on the Soho?

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th May 2014, 09:35 AM |#5  
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 633

Donate to Me
More
Last I checked it does, still sometimes has random glitchyness that I cannot pinpoint why. Do you know if xposed framework works with amazon os? I may not know java to be make a plugin but it seems to me an easier fix would be to override the boolean with a xposed module, though I would be a bit jealous if someone did considering the work I put into making that fix work safely.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
8th May 2014, 04:43 PM |#6  
Flag Midwest

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

Last I checked it does, still sometimes has random glitchyness that I cannot pinpoint why. Do you know if xposed framework works with amazon os? I may not know java to be make a plugin but it seems to me an easier fix would be to override the boolean with a xposed module, though I would be a bit jealous if someone did considering the work I put into making that fix work safely.

Not sure if it works on Amazon OS but it does on CM on a Kindle although I don't use it on the Kindle.

8th May 2014, 09:20 PM |#7  
Flag New Braunfels, TX

Donate to Me
More
Yea I use it on cm 11 to enable dual panes since they took out the tablet ui navbar *cries*

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 05:40 PM |#8  
Flag Midwest

More
Quote:

since they took out the tablet ui navbar *cries*

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

I know right, lol.

10th May 2014, 02:01 AM |#9  
OP Member

More
Xposed framework does work with kindle 3rd gen KFSOWI. I am not sure what to do with it though lol. I did have a game that closed out once opening and I changed the resolution and set it to force auto rotation and it works now
10th May 2014, 08:03 AM |#10  
Flag New Braunfels, TX

Donate to Me
More
Last I checked there's not a wallpaper fix for xposed framework. I would create one but I don''t know java. Probably would work better than my current fix but Idk since the idea has never been tested. Though I am playing with a cool idea to safely install 2nd bootloader and twrp on 1st gen HD's in a much more cool and automated method using an apk, might even be easier than fireflash. Depends on if I need to edit some c code or not of something that exists already.

10th May 2014, 08:34 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Last I checked there's not a wallpaper fix for xposed framework. I would create one but I don''t know java. Probably would work better than my current fix but Idk since the idea has never been tested. Though I am playing with a cool idea to safely install 2nd bootloader and twrp on 1st gen HD's in a much more cool and automated method using an apk, might even be easier than fireflash. Depends on if I need to edit some c code or not of something that exists already.

yeah i dont know java either just html haha. i dont even have a fastboot cable or whatever just a normal charge cord. I been using adb also just fine from debian. I'm waiting on the unlocked bootloader and all. i seen a few forums that looked like they were making progress but doesnt see anything is out yet. hopefully so soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)