Thread Closed Email Thread
21st July 2012, 02:48 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusikxxx

paugustin
Reply to your letter:
Format battery dalvik and cache runs without any problems. Date have not tried, as yet there is no need.
I have other problems: I can not collect the framework-res.apk other through arktuls to change resources.
It is still very raw and buggy.
I am going away on vacation for two weeks and hope for the arrival of what that change will occur ...

If you knew there were issues, you should of stated them clearly and let the user decide to install the recovery or not. You made it seem that there were no issues and now people have bricked there tablets. Not a good move on your part, enjoy your vacation, just know you have upset a lot of people on this forum.

Sent from my Acer A700 using Tapatalk 2
17th August 2012, 02:37 AM |#72  
Flag shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thank you , does it support A701 ?
17th August 2012, 07:43 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Didn't you read at least the big red alert line in the first post? No this CWM is not properly working for any A51x or A70x. It will brick them in special circumstances.

Use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1791165 (was one of the top threads, very hard to find)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mechkilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mechkilla Ad-Free
17th August 2012, 07:22 PM |#74  
Flag Vienne
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechkilla

...very hard to find)

LoL

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
19th September 2012, 07:37 AM |#75  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,765

Donate to Me
More
thread is staying down,no more bricks
The Following User Says Thank You to The Archangel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Archangel Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread