I337UCUFNB1 4.4 Stock Odin Tars & System Dump

Search This thread

kezell

Nov 26, 2010
Is this the Odin file I would use if I was wanting to return my phone back to 100% factory state?

Thanks

Reactions: kpirnie

Marco Paulo

Mar 1, 2014
you have to install locale from Play Store and use ADB to authorize it.. then your phone will be translated to pt

Hi,
I'm newbie and want to know if you can post here the steps to authorizing wiht ADB.
I was in 4.3 and already in 4.4.2, wich takes me to a few languages other than portuguese.
Thanks.

Edited: Also, wich Locale app to use.

Last edited:

Marco Paulo

Mar 1, 2014
Hi,
I'm newbie and want to know if you can post here the steps to authorizing wiht ADB.
I was in 4.3 and already in 4.4.2, wich takes me to a few languages other than portuguese.
Thanks.

Edited: Also, wich Locale app to use.

After a little digging, I found a solution:

1) Install Morelocale 2 from Play Store;
2) Connect your phone using the USB cable to your PC;
3) On a prompt window, enter into shell: adb shell;
4) After a modified prompt, type: pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION
5) Enter the app and select your language and your contry.

Found in droider.eu/2013/07/22/morelocale-2-not-working-on-4-2-2-without-su-or-pm (as a newbie, I'm not able to post the real link).

It's listed for 4.2.2 version but it works for me on 4.4.2 (KK)

That's it.

Thanks.

b1ind

May 28, 2010
What is meant my the 'all' in 'all in one' for the less initiated among us?

Can someone confirm that this is a no wipe version?

Also, would this work for Canadian carriers?

Finally, what sort of carrier apps are included?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using xda app-developers app

dave5777

This will wipe everything except microsd. I don't know about the Can. I suspect it wouldn't work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reactions: b1ind

norbarb

Account currently disabled
Dec 22, 2011

This Odin files have AT&T lock bootloader , why would you like to lock yours. Anyway don't flash you may brick your phone. This is ONLY for At&t S4 SGH-I337 phones.

norbarb

Dec 22, 2011

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Just software but not bootloader. How good this is. I never had any lock with SS. When i install always have some problems with FC on so many apps and OS.

Swype from Note 10.1

@norbarb
After u downgrade u need kitkat magic tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2680868 to install 4.4 custom rom or @muniz_ri stock rom so u would have matching bootloader. ...kernel....modem etc......and full wipe always recommended to avoid FC when u installing new rom with different base.....[emoji106]

Swyped From MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition

Last edited:

norbarb

Dec 22, 2011
@norbarb
After u downgrade u need kitkat magic tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2680868 to install 4.4 custom rom or muniz_ri stock rom so u would have matching bootloader. ...kernel....modem etc......and full wipe always recommended to avoid FC when u installing new rom with different base.....[emoji106]

It is not working for me. I had problem with wifi then gps and camera...etc

Swype from Note 10.1

kpirnie

Recognized Contributor
Just software but not bootloader. How good this is. I never had any lock with SS. When i install always have some problems with FC on so many apps and OS.

Swype from Note 10.1

pretty fan friggintastic i must say. I did it... and am now running DVSS 3 on mine (after aome of my own tool mistakes lol)

slick...smooth...fast...beautiful

Posted from my I337 NB1 Dark Venom 3 SS version --- 20G Free Cloud --- https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

muniz_ri

Jun 27, 2012
@norbarb
After u downgrade u need kitkat magic tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2680868 to install 4.4 custom rom or @muniz_ri stock rom so u would have matching bootloader. ...kernel....modem etc......and full wipe always recommended to avoid FC when u installing new rom with different base.....[emoji106]

A point of clarification.....It is not necessary to flash any file containing a bootloader in order to run a 4.4 custom rom in SS. Additionally MK2 users that flash the NB1 bootloader will be stuck and unable to go back to factory stock MK2.

Last edited:

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
A point of clarification.....It is not necessary to flash any file containing a bootloader in order to run a 4.4 custom rom in SS. Additionally MK2 users that flash the NB1 bootloader will be stuck and unable to go back to factory stock MK2.
@muniz_ri
Well technically that's why there is two method..... one for MK2 user and the other for NB1 user....Both method contain different AP BL CP .....MK2 user method using MLD leaked files and NB1 user method using NB1 files.

ciano88

Mar 18, 2014
Sorry for my naivety.. but if i flash the NB1 file.. this will give me stock kitkat running with no problems?

robertatl

Nov 16, 2010
Tried going back to stock

I tried to flash the stock odin tar but I get a failed message in odin. What am I doing wrong?

Background is I took the OTA update of NB1 and then downgraded from NB1 TO MK2, rooted, safestrap and then deadly Venom ROM (Kick arse, BTW).

Thanks

Top Liked Posts