[ROM][ACS]Magnifier 1.0 Deodexed[11.04.11][UNLOCKED ONLY]

Search This thread
S

S0ckM0nk3y

Great ROM!! You should update to the 198_7 release though . It will fix a few flaws.

Working on it as we speak. I had most of it done before hand so I just released it like this to get it out there and will update in the next week or so

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
trust me guys, ive already given him a long list of bugs from the test version. :p

as for you! why are you posting on the forums back to work!!! ::cracks whip:: ;)

Reactions: uncfan44
S

S0ckM0nk3y

trust me guys, ive already given him a long list of bugs from the test version. :p

as for you! why are you posting on the forums back to work!!! ::cracks whip:: ;)

Im getting drunk at my buddy's wedding so ill post in my thread if I want to jerk

Sent from my Magnified Motorola Photon 4G on The "Now" Network

fendergrab

Feb 6, 2010
Would it be possible to get the long press volume to skip tracks, like on cm7, integrated into this rom?

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

S

S0ckM0nk3y

kWEczHCZ

Mines working fine and always has been. I can dig into it more tomorrow and see.

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
Please dont talk about other roms in someones thread. Its very rude. He put alot of effort into this. If you wanna ask about other roms do so in general or q and a

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

S

S0ckM0nk3y

I believe this was in the OP

"I will not answer questions about how to unlock your Motorola Photon 4G. That's what all of QBKing77's videos are for and the other devs threads are for. Please do not post in my thread if it's not directly related to the ROM unless I ask you to."

So please be respectful of that and thanks Joker for the previous post I appreciate it man.

9100_it

Jan 29, 2006
savona
i have a problem with:
com.motorola.android.sprintomadm process force close!

i boot phone...
connecting network...
contacting network...
force close SprintOmaDm
Hands free activation

force process?
yes (the only reply)

connecting network...
contacting network...
force close SprintOmaDm

some help!?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Glad you made your own post with it. Tell you what. the thread I made, I'll update the OP with a link to this thread. That sound good?
    Loving the ROM but have a question and suggestion.

Suggestion first: When moving emails on my exchange account, my folders have black text with black background so I am unable to identify which folder is which. Anyway to change the text color to white?
    Question: Is there a market fix because when I go to the market and select my apps, i get a screen that says Application and game owned by this account will appear here. Not apps are listed.

Again, thanks for the great ROM.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    The market issue isn't ROM or phone Specific. It is actually a goof on googles part.

So I'm thinking you should add a script to disable the over the air updates in your next rom. My phone just got a forced update and bricked it into a boot loop. So I'm going to claim it stolen if reflashing your from doesn't work

Don't you have a backup you could revert to? I doubt you phone is bricked by that...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Thanks, i reflashed the o overclocked kernel and it works perfect. This rom is amazing

Anyway you could post a link to that specific kernal for us?