No IPv6

Search This thread

Zatie12

May 30, 2013
Hi folks

Does anybody know why neither of my two Android devices (Both are running CM11/4.4.2) are statefully configuring IPv6? I'm running isc-dhcpd(6) on my linux server. Other clients seem happy (Windows/Linux) but the Android devices are only obtaining IPv4 addresses.

Thanks

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi folks

Does anybody know why neither of my two Android devices (Both are running CM11/4.4.2) are statefully configuring IPv6? I'm running isc-dhcpd(6) on my linux server. Other clients seem happy (Windows/Linux) but the Android devices are only obtaining IPv4 addresses.

Thanks

I think it is up to the maintainers for the kernel for your devices to enable the ipv6 connections. Might not be fully supported yet for your device, or might be another kernel that does allow it.

Reactions: Zatie12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks

Thanks

I think it is up to the maintainers for the kernel for your devices to enable the ipv6 connections. Might not be fully supported yet for your device, or might be another kernel that does allow it.