[Q] battery condition

Search This thread

genseric

Jan 5, 2013
Hello all

I am using the latest insert coin rom(tried all others too) with the latest elemental x kernel(tried different kernels too) the battery life is always bad. The screenshot shows the regular scenario. If I use screen a lot I get 8-10% per hour. I am using the cpu at 1.5ghz downclocked. Everything is hibernated and appops is preventing anything to keep the phone awake. The last option for me is to format the SD, I can't think of anything else. Or my battery is bad.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

uploadfromtaptalk1402741251507.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hello all

I am using the latest insert coin rom(tried all others too) with the latest elemental x kernel(tried different kernels too) the battery life is always bad. The screenshot shows the regular scenario. If I use screen a lot I get 8-10% per hour. I am using the cpu at 1.5ghz downclocked. Everything is hibernated and appops is preventing anything to keep the phone awake. The last option for me is to format the SD, I can't think of anything else. Or my battery is bad.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

View attachment 2797442

I would RUU back to Stock and see if it helps
other wise you have a hardware problem

genseric

Jan 5, 2013
I would RUU back to Stock and see if it helps
other wise you have a hardware problem
Thanks. I read around about the ruu stuff but what exactly am I supposed to do, I'm not sure. Is it stripping down a rom and install it? Also do you think formatting the internal SD can do any good?

genseric

Jan 5, 2013
Oh my bad. It seems it's a solid ripped rom image. I ll find one and try it. Thanks again.