errors with kitkat 4.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vu84

May 13, 2013
im having errors on the official leak 4.4.2 cant seem to figure it out any help would be nice

vu84

May 13, 2013
sorry. the errors are. twitter doesnt show any pictures or profile pics. instagram force closes. and snapchat fails to load chat. this is with the stock leaked 4.4.2

scoobysnack

May 31, 2007
sorry. the errors are. twitter doesnt show any pictures or profile pics. instagram force closes. and snapchat fails to load chat. this is with the stock leaked 4.4.2

Did you by chance dirty flash or use TB to restore? KK has 3 different places it puts apps so a dirty is a no no and TB is questionable on some apps. Also you cannot put apps on your extsd. And if your photos are on hit extsd that may keep them from from uploading.

vu84

May 13, 2013
Did you by chance dirty flash or use TB to restore? KK has 3 different places it puts apps so a dirty is a no no and TB is questionable on some apps. Also you cannot put apps on your extsd. And if your photos are on hit extsd that may keep them from from uploading.

damn i must have been doing clean wipe all wrong. i use twrp and go into advance wipe and check everything besides external sd and usb. i guess i was suppose to format data as well. i went with the ported version and everything works besides video player app

scoobysnack

May 31, 2007
damn i must have been doing clean wipe all wrong. i use twrp and go into advance wipe and check everything besides external sd and usb. i guess i was suppose to format data as well. i went with the ported version and everything works besides video player app

Glad you got it working KK is a weird OS I'm not sure how I like it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.