FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Themes Do you flash in Aroma?

Stock Jedi

136 Vote(s)
35.51%
Jedi Black & White

43 Vote(s)
11.23%
Jedi Blue

48 Vote(s)
12.53%
Jedi Orange

6 Vote(s)
1.57%
Jedi Purple

8 Vote(s)
2.09%
Jedi Red

13 Vote(s)
3.39%
Jedi S4

91 Vote(s)
23.76%
Deviant Jedi

27 Vote(s)
7.05%
Hydro Green

11 Vote(s)
2.87%

|ROM||AROMA||----- Jedi-X20----- || Viper4Android Audio || MULTICARRIER ||4.1.2| 10|24!!

8,623 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,106

By ptmr3, Inactive Recognized Developer on 21st November 2012, 04:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th October 2014, 04:44 PM |#7891  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlin0122

went through all 4.3 and 4.4 roms for months, then I come back to this jedi rom and still loving it.

What is so special With this rom which 4.3 and 4.4 roms don't have...how about battery life in this?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

17th December 2014, 10:49 AM |#7892  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
HI So i recently installed this rom but I'm having issues with my S Pen. It was working the last rom I had but I recently dropped it in snow so not sure if thats a factor or not. It semi works on certain areas of the screen. The phone detects it when I detach and reattach but it doesn't work properly. Not sure if there is an option to calibrate the pen in this rom
14th June 2015, 04:37 AM |#7893  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Cloud Search Status Bar blacked out
yesterday I shut down my note II , put in a different sim card, powered it back on and the status bar was blacked out .?. Also it went through a minor little setup of the phone deal , Google asking about keeping it backed up and such. (because of new Sim) After I seen this and noticed my status bar was gone, I thought of fresh install instructions about letting it "settle in" and kinda got scared because it has been a while since I made a nandroid.
So I Tried to shut down and put the sim I took out back in, didn't help .?. Well how to fix it ? Was my question, Then all of a sudden my status bar is back now ? ( I sent and received a couple of text )

Don't know what happened for it to black out and don't know what I did to get it back, besides waited it out for a day and a half.
any way if this happens to you I have read that if you have Xposed modules along with other status bar tweaks running then it can do this. Maybe this is my case and something said I'm tired of trying to handle this handle and gave up .?. lol
Because my status bar is tweaked but, not Xposed .?. I don't think. It has been a year and a half since modifying anything about my note II.
*.MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.*
x*JEDI ROMS*x
14th June 2015, 05:17 AM |#7894  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 4,176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikiflame

yesterday I shut down my note II , put in a different sim card, powered it back on and the status bar was blacked out .?. Also it went through a minor little setup of the phone deal , Google asking about keeping it backed up and such. (because of new Sim) After I seen this and noticed my status bar was gone, I thought of fresh install instructions about letting it "settle in" and kinda got scared because it has been a while since I made a nandroid.
So I Tried to shut down and put the sim I took out back in, didn't help .?. Well how to fix it ? Was my question, Then all of a sudden my status bar is back now ? ( I sent and received a couple of text )

Don't know what happened for it to black out and don't know what I did to get it back, besides waited it out for a day and a half.
any way if this happens to you I have read that if you have Xposed modules along with other status bar tweaks running then it can do this. Maybe this is my case and something said I'm tired of trying to handle this handle and gave up .?. lol
Because my status bar is tweaked but, not Xposed .?. I don't think. It has been a year and a half since modifying anything about my note II.

*.MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.*
x*JEDI ROMS*x

May not be a bad idea to boot into the recovery and wipe the dalvik cache and the system cache as well. .
Then it is absolutely time for a nandroid backup image. ..g
16th November 2016, 05:22 PM |#7895  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Anyone have the Jedi red theme kicking around?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)