[Q] Stuck on S/W upgrade screen tried everything.

Search This thread

AlexSI

Feb 26, 2016
You lost your baseband - software of your cp processor (intel). If the system starts, this problem fix from hidden menu (port settings - cp image download) with prog-box (I use octoplus)...
Sorry for my english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did that phone doesnt get in S/W Wihout battery or it will for 2 seconds and then it will show a black screen. And it never reboots

You're doing something wrong. Follow the instructions to the letter, don't rush and it will work.
    running on old lap top XP... try to press and hold [vol -] and [power] until you got the "android recovery figure" and wait until they reboot again, but i think u doing something wrong or you dont have valid drivers...

It won't even go there. It quickly shows the LG Logo and all the sudden it gets to S/W Upgrade. Can't get in Recovery or anything else.
    try to change the phonemode on software update(KDZ) from DIAG to EMERGENCY. that saved me a week ago .i had the same problem
    Hello, I seem to be having a similar problem. I tried KDZ, as per the flashing tools page, but after running the KDZ unpacking and then it stops at paramenter 210. The phone screen stays at S/W Upgrade, and nothing else happens. The KDZ log stays at parameter 210, and goes no further. I am following all the exact steps. Also in the KDZ Phone Information link/Button, no info shows up about Phone, meaning all fields are blank. Back ground Information: i had before a CUSTOM ROm 4.4+ & later 5.0+ installed, but somehow after some time, my phone stopped recognising any SIMs. Android would work but no Sim was working. I thought it was a hardware defect, but later i checked in Settings> Status, there was no IMEI showing. Something had messed up, I read up that reinstalling the stock ROM may solve the issue, so i tried it. But all i have now is that a phone that doesnt boot up, always shows S/W Update screen. And with KDZ only goes up till parameter 210 (in software status log) and doesent go further. Tried all DIAG/Emergency etc. Is my phone bricked :( or is there a solution ? Please HELP ..... Any help/suggestion appreciated. Thx

Try using LG Flash-Tool & Follow this below link, may be this might help you out

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2179126

and still the problem remain same follow post #7 by RuedasLocas.
    Read every post over there and you may find solution to it.
    If any of this method help you out thanks my post and thanks the other post that had help you out.
    I tried the LG Flash Tool as mentioned in the link. But my update only runs till 10%, and shows 0Kb / 0Kb, and then after 18s returns an error, Failed !. Also there are no 3 ports open as mentined in one of the posts when all ports 1-16 are used/ticked in options. I have only read half of the posts in the link, so maybe there is a solution, otherwise it seems something has gone wrong in the phone :(

Thanks for the suggestions and link, although not working for me.

Try reading the others posts in from there,this might take some time but i am sure this may help you.
    Also try changing PC use WIN-7 .
    Try changing usb ports too.

I too have the same problem like yours but at the end it was solved.