[06-13-14][4.4.3][ROM] PA4.4 RC1 [Unofficial]

Search This thread

nuuits

Dec 31, 2011
I'd like to apologise for not really... being here.
I went through a period after school started where, in short, life sucked. I was always tired, etc. and I couldn't get anything done.
Now I'm doing much better and am preparing my build machine for an update to the newest version... it will probably take a bit due to the fact that I have to redownload source (with my internet speed considered) and I'll have to re-add the t0lte config.

No ETAs please.

Last edited:

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
I went through a period after school started where, in short, life sucked. I was always tired, etc. and I couldn't get anything done.
Now I'm doing much better and am preparing my build machine for an update to the newest version... it will probably take a bit (with my internet considered) and I'll have to re-add the t0lte config.

No ETAs please.

Glad everything is ok. Glad to have you back! I loved this rom when I ran it, can't wait to start using it again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

nuuits

Dec 31, 2011
Glad everything is ok. Glad to have you back! I loved this rom when I ran it, can't wait to start using it again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thank you, and yes, I am looking forward to getting the latest AOSPA on my GNote2 again!
(Sidenote: Updates will be a bit sparse, however that's probably not a huge issue considering that the AOSPA Kitkat branch is probably nearly "finalised", for lack of a better word, and we won't get 5.0 Lollipop until our kernel sources get updated)

Last edited:
Reactions: kkuuo

shoeprano27

Account currently disabled
Now I'm doing much better and am preparing my build machine for an update to the newest version... it will probably take a bit due to the fact that I have to redownload source (with my internet speed considered) and I'll have to re-add the t0lte config.

No ETAs please.

Hope it'll be loaded with all kinds of tweaks!

kkuuo

Jul 21, 2012
Chuncheon
Thank you, and yes, I am looking forward to getting the latest AOSPA on my GNote2 again!
(Sidenote: Updates will be a bit sparse, however that's probably not a huge issue considering that the AOSPA Kitkat branch is probably nearly "finalised", for lack of a better word, and we won't get 5.0 Lollipop until our kernel sources get updated)
Cool, I'm looking forward that lol

nuuits

Dec 31, 2011
Update: AOSPA source crapped out on me a few days ago and just... things weren't working as far as building goes.

However, I get next week off due to American Thanksgiving so I'll be able to configure everything and get a build started this weekend and even into next week.

My apologies - this week I have been so exhausted and my first attempt at building on my new machine sort of dampened my spirits. But when I get home, I'm repo syncing and then going from there. c:

EDIT: Repo syncing... NOW.
Expect this to take several hours, as I am having to sync from scratch.

Last edited:

Grant Barker

Apr 14, 2008
www.thecomputermouse.com
I also say thanks and take your time. I read some of your other comments and it's good to remember that this is all just fun for everyone.
Health, family, friends and fun are where it's at - or a balance of whatever we can get which is good for us.
Follow your heart and enjoy your journey. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have finally built 4.4.3 through AOSPA/Paranoid Android for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE.
    Special thanks to the PA devs for allowing me and others to build this rom for unsupported devices!

IF YOU LIKE THIS ROM, PLEASE HIT "THANKS"
    And feel free to leave a review, but please do not request features!

HOW TO INSTALL:
    1. Boot to your updated TWRP recovery
    2. make sure ROM and Gapps are on SD card/Internal memory
    3. Factory reset device
    4. Install rom
    5. Install Gapps (I used the micro PA gapps package, 87 megabytes)
    6. Reboot device

Rom download folder

PA Gapps

What's working:
    - It boots
    - Wifi
    - Camera
    - Themes
    - Sensors
    - ART
    - Data
    - Hover

What is not working:
    - Chrome (PA issue)
    - You tell me? Please?
    - Anything not working in CM11 or other AOSP roms

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSPA t0lte, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    estabien, nuuits
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA-legacy

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-06-08
    Last Updated 2014-11-21

No ETAs please.
    Update: AOSPA source crapped out on me a few days ago and just... things weren't working as far as building goes.

However, I get next week off due to American Thanksgiving so I'll be able to configure everything and get a build started this weekend and even into next week.

My apologies - this week I have been so exhausted and my first attempt at building on my new machine sort of dampened my spirits. But when I get home, I'm repo syncing and then going from there. c:

EDIT: Repo syncing... NOW.
    Expect this to take several hours, as I am having to sync from scratch.
    AND WE HAVE HOVER!!!!!!!!

Will have to rebuild (forgot to put in the bootanim lol) and after that I will be uploading it.

EDIT: Threw my SIM card in and am getting the data issue. Darn.
    Working on finding a fix.
    My fix was adding my carrier's DEFAULT APN for the Note2 to the letter.
    APN list

AT&T

Code:
    Name: ATT PHONE
    APN: phone
    Proxy: ~Not set~
    Port: ~Not set~
    Username: ~Not set~
    Password: ~Not set~
    Server: ~Not set~
    MMSC:http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net