[ROM][8/11/2012] Strike! - AOSP Speed FTW ~

1,784 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,764

Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2013, 08:33 AM |#651  
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 219

More
Holy blast from the past! This was, and still is, an excellent ROM. Looking forward to the update!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

11th June 2013, 05:50 AM |#652  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Can't wait!
27th June 2013, 02:52 AM |#653  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,076

Donate to Me
More
Bump because yolo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MBQ_ Ad-Free
27th June 2013, 04:17 PM |#654  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 611

Donate to Me
More
This is one that I still have a nand of on my sd card to flash Every now and then.

My evo sent this with little help from me.
2nd July 2013, 06:11 PM |#655  
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

And on that glorious note. 4.2.2 Strike is in the works.

Woah, just noticed that post. I always loved this one, very stable and good. Great news!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathantaylor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nathantaylor Ad-Free
7th July 2013, 06:02 PM |#656  
Flag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks Meter: 1,525

More
Thumbs up
A long time ago my friend gave me his Evo 4g that he broke the screen when he dropped it. I gladly took it off his hand because I got the feeling I could fix it. Fast forward to today, switched to Ting, activated that bad boy, and put this rom in it and I am not looking back. I am going to miss my Boost Galaxy S2, but I am not going to miss that monthly cost.

So thank you for making a rom so damn smooth that it would be an easy transition back to a single core processor. I don't know how you tweaked it, and I don't know what your 4.2.2 has in store, but I am VERY excited. Thanks Savoca!
The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaliV2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlkaliV2 Ad-Free
23rd July 2013, 04:32 AM |#657  
Flag Dallas, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

And on that glorious note. 4.2.2 Strike is in the works.

I've keep my evo for almost three years and will keep it until the fall when something amazing will surely hit the market. I'm on reloaded and have been for a long stretch, but my evo was smokin' on strike. I don't flash like I used to, but would definitely flash strike 4.2.2 when it hits the xda shelves. Thanks Savoca
23rd July 2013, 11:16 PM |#658  
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 192

More
23rd July 2013, 11:32 PM |#659  
Flag Topeka
Thanks Meter: 186

Donate to Me
More
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
25th August 2013, 12:33 AM |#660  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Something is wrong. Sometimes there are block letters after playing with ePSXe and there are a couple of graphics glitches using ES File Explorer. At least it is better than JellyBelly and MazWoz because it supports my BT Keyboard!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 4
20th October 2013, 02:12 AM |#661  
Flag Dallas, TX

Donate to Me
More
My evo is being retired. Going to the LG G2 on November 8. I flashed my last evo rom and it is STRIKE. Running it right now for the past couple of weeks and no reason to change it for the next three. Thank Savoca. You and a few other devs for the evo have been amazing for the past three years!
The Following User Says Thank You to cityneversleepz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cityneversleepz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ics, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)