FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][8/11/2012] Strike! - AOSP Speed FTW ~

1,784 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,764
 
Post Reply Email Thread
20th October 2013, 02:12 AM |#661  
cityneversleepz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 611
 
Donate to Me
More
My evo is being retired. Going to the LG G2 on November 8. I flashed my last evo rom and it is STRIKE. Running it right now for the past couple of weeks and no reason to change it for the next three. Thank Savoca. You and a few other devs for the evo have been amazing for the past three years!
The Following User Says Thank You to cityneversleepz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cityneversleepz Ad-Free
 
 
21st October 2013, 05:42 PM |#662  
savoca's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 5,764
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityneversleepz

My evo is being retired. Going to the LG G2 on November 8. I flashed my last evo rom and it is STRIKE. Running it right now for the past couple of weeks and no reason to change it for the next three. Thank Savoca. You and a few other devs for the evo have been amazing for the past three years!

Glad you still support it! I honestly do feel like crap for not having anything for you guys right now. I could give a bunch of excuses but quite honestly I just haven't done it.
The Following User Says Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift savoca Ad-Free
31st October 2013, 03:11 AM |#663  
cityneversleepz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 611
 
Donate to Me
More
haha, now that doesn't make sense. you gave us tons of stuff to be ever grateful for. and this darn rom makes this evo purr. what device are you using for your personal stuff now?
3rd November 2013, 12:10 AM |#664  
savoca's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 5,764
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityneversleepz

haha, now that doesn't make sense. you gave us tons of stuff to be ever grateful for. and this darn rom makes this evo purr. what device are you using for your personal stuff now?

Right now I'm on the Sprint Gnex, moving to the Nexus 5 around December/January (Wait for LG to work out the inevitable hardware issues)
The Following User Says Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift savoca Ad-Free
4th November 2013, 03:29 AM |#665  
jamieg71's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida
Thanks Meter: 7,674
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

Right now I'm on the Sprint Gnex, moving to the Nexus 5 around December/January (Wait for LG to work out the inevitable hardware issues)

+1 to the Nexus 5. See you there.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
4th November 2013, 08:18 PM |#666  
88exp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

Right now I'm on the Sprint Gnex, moving to the Nexus 5 around December/January (Wait for LG to work out the inevitable hardware issues)



Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

+1 to the Nexus 5. See you there.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I'm right there with ya guys. See you on the nexus side.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to 88exp88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 88exp88 Ad-Free
11th November 2013, 02:11 PM |#667  
Kotetsukun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Satisfaction!
Never mind the last post about the black squares and stuff. I think I like that ROM and I will never ever flash other roms again. It goes as far as Bluetooth capabilities and Camcorder functionality.


BREAKING NEWS: However, I switched to 4.3.1. I miss that ROM...
27th February 2014, 02:18 AM |#668  
savoca's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 5,764
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

+1 to the Nexus 5. See you there.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2







Quote:
Originally Posted by 88exp88

I'm right there with ya guys. See you on the nexus side.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Took a little detour, been working on the G2. Nexus 5 and Moto G coming in the next couple of days.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift savoca Ad-Free
27th February 2014, 08:53 AM |#669  
Account currently disabled
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 23,076
 
Donate to Me
More
#ThrowBackThursday
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MBQ_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MBQ_ Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 01:07 PM |#670  
aheeejd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

Took a little detour, been working on the G2. Nexus 5 and Moto G coming in the next couple of days.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sweet man, I have nexus 5 & very much enjoyed this rom, be keeping an eye out.

Sent from my PC36100 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2
7th June 2014, 03:21 AM |#671  
guinzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SEMARANG
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Donate to Me
More
hii all,
im just flash this rom based on Mr Mr.ocnbrze advice..best ROM and fluid operation than any other rom i try.
but anyone can pls help me, how to make bluetooth connect to other device for "file transfer"

so far bluetooth connected as internet sharing service..unable to sent n receive file through bluetooth...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ics, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes