Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread
Actually quiet calm Mr D,we do the work in getting the apk,uploading,posting it,and in my case spend the time updating the OP,only for someone to come along and go I can't be bothered either reading or searching the thread myself just give me the link? Thats not how it works buddy,I dont think its asking to much for you to take the time to look for it yourself.anyway go to the first page,or look a couple of pages back and get it

Look at page 179 and you will get it FFS!

Reactions: Okluzhion

Musicgodz

Oct 30, 2013
STV player

Could anyone please get STV Player: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.stv.android.player&hl=en

tia

shaharofir

com'on man...plz provide the download link

It's just 4(!!) posts above yours... You don't even need to search it

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

com'on man...plz provide the download link

Already posted it... Look last 10 posts

People, search before...

Reactions: bombadier

MNubbi

Nov 17, 2010

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
could you possibly upgrade the gta ifruit app from the posted 1.0.22.6 version to the new 1.1.24.1 version updated today?

i have a rooted evo 3d and have martket helper, and have used it to get other apps... but on ifruit, it keeps giving me an "error can not download apk due to apk not found" message.

please and thanks in advance.

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
lets give it another try (maybe posted wrong links)

grand theft auto: Ifruit v1.1.24.1

apk
mirror
additional files
additional files - mirror

dungeon keeper v1.0.34
apk
mirror

facebook messenger v3.0.1-release (uninstall previous version and then install new one)
apk
mirror

dropbox v2.3.10.20
apk
mirror

the ifruit version you posted here is 1.0.22.6..... there is an updated version which is 1.1.24.1.... would it be possible to update the links with the updated version please?

Last edited:

eduds

Mar 8, 2013
Thank you vey much, I have the new Note 3 and for some reason (even though I'm paying for it on my account with Bell) it doesn't allow me to update to the new version on the play store because of compatibility issues and the current version pre-loaded on my Note 3 will not load anything.

:)

No problem, any update come here :D

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
If your device have root access you can block the internet connection of app or just block this "Google Play check".

for the updated gta ifruit app... download and install the files from here... then install "aptoid" google it... and go here http://milaupv.store.aptoide.com/ap...s.ifruit/64/4148533/Grand Theft Auto: iFruit# in your phones browser and install this updated apk... it will auto update a file and now you have gta v ifruit 1.1.24.1 installed and working fine... i got it on the htc evo 3d and it works perfect.

Reactions: 13druber

Top Liked Posts