Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2013, 08:25 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
a user, the1pro, pm'ed this to me regarding lost emei and boot looping:
Quote:

hello, I was in the same situation and I tried the following

1)force reboot in bootloader -> choose to boot in recovery
2) make sure its version 2.6.1.0 (the one in the install package)
3)mount system
4)chose Advanced-> adb sideload
5)from pc with adb driver execute: adb sideload HTC_One_S_-_MaximusHD_10.0.0.zip
5 (alternative): if you want to try sideloading another rom make sure it has no restriction for the bootloader version. for example in CM roms you need to change the file: /META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script. Look for the command "assert(getprop("ro.bootloader")==..." and delete it

hopefully that helps someone. I'll post an update if it works for me.

17th September 2013, 08:33 PM |#502  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikronac.ns

How to turn off dot effect on caller photo? Is there any way to get full quality, like on CM?

Is not from Sense, is from Google servers.
The dot effect is all about the size of the imported picture.
If the size is too small the dot effect appears.

I've heard that if you move all the contacts in favorite then re-syncronize with Gmail account it will work, but i'm not shure...i use facebook syncronisation.
17th September 2013, 09:20 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeHashX

Works fine here

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Would you mind sharing, maybe i had the old one posted in this thread.,"FixedZoeMagioV3.zip"

thx

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

With the flashable for Zoe, it doesn't work unfortunately.

It's like this in Sense 5.

@TeHashX: did u move all the file in flashable zip to the ROM instead of flashing?
17th September 2013, 09:20 PM |#504  
Europe
Thanks Meter: 656

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat2115

Would you mind sharing, maybe i had the old one posted in this thread.,"FixedZoeMagioV3.zip"

thx

Working without the fix, didn't tried yet.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4
17th September 2013, 09:25 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougzzz

im gonna try this. thanks

Edit: i dont think its just the firmware though. its gotta be the entire file from what i believe

how far have you gotten on this? I can't find an RUU to flash that works. I've tried changing my CID but even when my CID works I get error 130 (model ID wrong) and I can't find a way to change the model ID of my phone.

Which RUU are you using and which CID/MID are you using?
17th September 2013, 09:28 PM |#506  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 992

Donate to Me
More
I lost network service twice today... Never happened before... Than I must toggle airplane mode... Anyone else have this issue?

Can someone describe how to revert on Official JB 4.1.1?
17th September 2013, 09:33 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4zD

how far have you gotten on this? I can't find an RUU to flash that works. I've tried changing my CID but even when my CID works I get error 130 (model ID wrong) and I can't find a way to change the model ID of my phone.

Just a thought, not sure if it work or the right method to go. Maybe you can change the model ID in "android-info.txt" as below or whatever your phone had.

Quote:

modelid: PJ4011000
cidnum: T-MOB***

17th September 2013, 09:40 PM |#508  
Flag nashville
Thanks Meter: 24

More
So to make sure this works on tmobile cid and s-off (moonshine) and can you please tell me the correct steps to installing right

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda app-developers app
17th September 2013, 09:40 PM |#509  
Flag Hopatcong
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4zD

Not sure if you stated this previously but, are you S-Off on your device? If so it shouldn't matter what your CID is set to. Even with SuperCID I am able to flash stock RUU for TMOUS One S, but it does require that you be S-Off. Otherwise it doesn't matter what your CID is set to, when the RUU attempts to run and sees that you are on a newer HBoot version it will stop running.

Edit: Sorry.... I think I should have read a little more into your comment because it sounds like you are S-Off. Have you tried running the TMOUS 3.14.531.17 RUU executable? I just tried finding it but couldn't. Usually it's a download linked from the HTC support page for the One S.

2nd Edit: Finally found the link for the latest TMOUS RUU download:

https://support.htc.com/en-us/080-HT...e_%7C6.24.2013
17th September 2013, 09:42 PM |#510  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 61

More
One of the best ROM ever, it made my One S a new phone but I've got only bug for now Mega apps is always crashing at first login, then every time I want to download a file, any idea? Am I alone to have this bug ?

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One S avec Tapatalk 4
17th September 2013, 09:58 PM |#511  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Not sure if you stated this previously but, are you S-Off on your device? If so it shouldn't matter what your CID is set to. Even with SuperCID I am able to flash stock RUU for TMOUS One S, but it does require that you be S-Off. Otherwise it doesn't matter what your CID is set to, when the RUU attempts to run and sees that you are on a newer HBoot version it will stop running.

Edit: Sorry.... I think I should have read a little more into your comment because it sounds like you are S-Off. Have you tried running the TMOUS 3.14.531.17 RUU executable? I just tried finding it but couldn't. Usually it's a download linked from the HTC support page for the One S.

I have literally tried every single RUU on this page http://www.androidruu.com/?developer=Ville

the same problem: boots into phone, preparing storage, no emei, phone reboots after a minute
there would be no way to "take an OTA" update as suggested earlier because are phones are not functioning properly...we can't connect to the towers so we won't get an OTA notification and even if we did somehow the phone would bootloop before the download came in.

pretty much toast. tmobile offered to send me a galaxy s2 since they no longer offer htc one s so no more sense for me
thanks and I'll try that link...nothing to lose but time at this point.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)