[Q] Gold battery 2430mAH...anyone tested it?

Search This thread

Jack0o

Jul 21, 2009
Pisa
I've seen there are a lot of business/gold batteries on ebay, with 2430mAH...anyone has tested one of this? there are real benefit with this kind of battery??

Thanks.

zizi81

Feb 27, 2011
i have it . works 1d9h and orginal bat works 26h not so better i expeckt better dan dit

segphault

Jan 20, 2011
twitter.com
I was looking around and saw those too. It would seem that the Mugen Power batteries still provide better life generally.

swampmonkey

Mar 1, 2011
looking for a new battery for my Legend, any suggestions?

What is the best moneyworthy alternative out there, i lost the old one, so i just need a fairly good battery, and hopefully not less good than original, but better value for the money wouldnt be bad.

KawaKingLouis

Mar 11, 2012
I uses this battery for about 4 weeks and it works great within this time but after round about 6 weeks the battery lifetime reduces to a minimum and at the end i only was able to use my legend for about 6 hours with about 70% of standby-time. I dont know if it was a manufactoring error or this battery is just crap? Meanwhile im using the original battery again...

Sent from my Legend using XDA

gebazzz

Jan 5, 2011
Tornavento
I'm looking for a new battery too...
Is the Legend's battery the same of HTC HD2 battery? Which other HTC phones shares the same battery model of Legend?

Thanks.

G

Asovse1

Oct 4, 2010
Edmonton
Is the Legend's battery the same of HTC HD2 battery? Which other HTC phones shares the same battery model of Legend?

Thanks.

G

Definitely the Wildfire. My friend had a Wildfire imported to Canada (stupid idea) and the battery I ordered works interchangeably between the two. Though he wasn't scared of the risks because it had printed Wildfire/Legend on the back of the battery. I'd imagine the HTC battery is at the very least similar.

megol0

Dec 3, 2008

Thanks.

G

Wildfire is compatible but HD2 have a different format and a different kind of connector - 100% incompatible.

zzappo

Sep 17, 2010
Gold battery 2430mAH...anyone tested it?

I've seen there are a lot of business/gold batteries on ebay, with 2430mAH...anyone has tested one of this? there are real benefit with this kind of battery??

Thanks.

I have one Gold battery and it work ok, is a good value to the money.
The battery I buy in webstore Pixinf can work more that 2 days and the original one only work less than one day.

Be carefull, I think some gold batteries are made on china (not in japan) and are copy ones (fake).

Kind regards
:cowboy:

baseli95

Nov 3, 2012
I also have gold battery bought from ebay to replace the stock battery. I am using it for few weeks. I am using my phone longer than before. The seller sent me an instructions for first time using it.

zzappo

Sep 17, 2010

Thanks.

:good:

I already test it ant it give you almost 2 x more duration than the original battery.
Be carefull, I think some gold batteries have better quality than others you get in ebay.
I buy mine in pixinf.com store.