[APP] [v1.5.1] Flowly for Android™

Search This thread

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
He took the app from appyet and promoted it as his creation.
Do you mean is it possible to get an app and change it?
If yes, how can I do with Flowly for my personal usage, I mean, I have some new RSS feeds to add and some (little) to remove. Of course, I won't publish the app. I will just customize it (if this is allowed).

If yes, how can I do with Flowly for my personal usage, I mean, I have some new RSS feeds to add and some (little) to remove. Of course, I won't publish the app. I will just customize it (if this is allowed).
I have no idea, go look at appyet.

Sent from my LG G2 using TapaTalk

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013
If you look at the appyet website you can see that they explicitly give you the allowance to promote the app you create with their tools and can also monetize it. So you cant say that he simply 'stole' another app.
I dont say that this is good, but still completely ok with the appyet TOS.

---------------------------------
Phone : Nexus 4
- KitKat 4.4.4 stock
- Xposed: 58(app_process); 54(bridge)
- SU: SuperSU
- no custom recovery

4d 61 73 72 65 70 75 73 20 66 74 77

Gesendet von Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Well you can decompile any app and change it if you wish

- KitKat 4.4.4 stock
- no custom recovery

Gesendet von Tapatalk

Kapiljhajhria

May 3, 2011
gurgaon
If people here are still interested. I can make such an app ysing appyet. Already made a few for my facebook pages and oneplus forums. Although i am trying out rheti and some other stuff, so that it can have more options. Appyet pro paclage is too costly. So won't be publishing ut pn playstore. That's why looking for alternatives.

blazeappz

Apr 2, 2014
Hello everyone.

I am ready to create a similar app and publish on the play store. Let me know if you people want it and feel it is ethical to do so.

Reactions: Masrepus
Hello everyone.

I am ready to create a similar app and publish on the play store. Let me know if you people want it and feel it is ethical to do so.
IMO, as long as it's an original creation, fine with me. It's very clear that the guy who did Flowey just stole appyet works for his own.

Sent from my LG G2 using TapaTalk

blazeappz

Apr 2, 2014
Not sure if we can say he stole it from Appyet. He might have bought the app from that site. That's what Appyet does.

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013
Hello everyone.

Post app thread link here when you are done, looking fwd to this

- KitKat 4.4.4 stock
- no custom recovery

Gesendet von Tapatalk

blazeappz

Apr 2, 2014
Post app thread link here when you are done, looking fwd to this

- KitKat 4.4.4 stock
- no custom recovery

Gesendet von Tapatalk

Planning to build using Appyet for this, as I see that the same result (look and feel) can be achieved using it. Hope that is fine.

Last edited:

contesauce

Feb 13, 2013
Honolulu
Perfectly content with using the appyet format. Just make sure to let us know here when you do.

sent from my unlocked XT1080 using Tapatalk pro

Reactions: Masrepus

slamandar

Sep 2, 2013
Android Geek RSS ( stay in touch with latest android news )

Hello Guys !

You can always tray my app : Android Geek . its a modern RSS Reader for Android news

5HgBJBuFI2vL32W10weUaPb0GtrVKsMQpVJTJ0QjkWJYjTRakm6mKdX-3OaiHd1Fmd--=w300

Instead of having hard time searching on youtube or the web for cool android apps and tools, Android Geek aggregates the contents of your favorite android sites and delivers them as a fast mobile-optimized experience. once you have it in you device , it will automatically syncs all the rss feeds content , and transformed into a very enjoyable news reader easy to browse .

The Android Geek UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run the app on a tablet, you will get a great experience , its a really fun way to track and read your favorite android news . ;)

Google Play Link
Android Geek Apk

523695index44.png

733243index14.png

gtzs9_yZ_7VLpmGORVhcIeAsSfU94VgGMhBu3odxC_Bd0PVVKcbEXasHHCZDHQDT6g=h900

FEATURES:

* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Synchronization: Use Android Geek at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, droid editorials and reviews synched in one place
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Themes: DroidGeek cl, Light, Black and Dark,
* Notification
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Home screen widget that shows latest android news stories
* Easy to share apps
* Star your favorite entries
* Filter your feed by keywords or regular expressions
* Translate your articles to any Language

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

today I released Flowly.
    It is an App for daily Android News and more.
    You will get instantly notificated when there are new news and you have a lot of options and settings to personalize your Android News Experience.
    The app uses public RSS Feeds of the best Android Blogs (Including XDA Developers) to get the content displayed.

androidhub_small.png10zoll.jpg7zoll.jpg

The goal is to keep making this app better and better so please send me your suggestions and wishes. :)
    And of course, don't forget to give this app a rating.
    I will try to add a new update every 1-2 days to produce a little 'Nightly feeling' and keep Android Hub up-to-date. :angel:

The .apk file is attached in this post aswell.

Version 1.5.1 Build 92

- Left menu action bar drawer is now matching to the Theme color

- fixed Bug: some articles won't load

- fixed Bug: Pull to refresh causing problems in Web Views

- Flowly is now deleting unread articles older than 3 days automatically in order to save storage

- Changed Top Bar Icon color and font from white to grey

- Removed link to Flowly Community Beta

- Pull down to refresh now displayed white in Top Bar

- Updated Support libraries

- API Update

- Increased performance on high end devices

- Removed shoutbox

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linedev.android.hub

Have a great Day!
    Line.Dev
    v1.1.3 is uploaded to Google Play Store and should be available in anout 1 hour.
    The new .apk of v1.1.3 is attached in this post, I will update the thread with all the versions when I have over 10 posts. :)

Version 1.1.3 Build 13

- added new Feeds: Cult of Android, Droid Life (Thanks to Jorge)

- preparations for Disqus Comment feature (coming with next Update)

- minimal changed Top Bar color

- fixed Bug: Google+ Tab showing wrong language (Thanks to Micaiah)

- changed auto sync time from 1h to 2h to avoid to much notifications on new installations (Thanks to Jorge)

- stability improvements for tablets
    Hey guys!

Sorry for not being here for a while. Im very busy with my work and -for sure- with the next flowly update.
    It is nearly done and just needs some finishing. I think everyone of you will like it a lot. :)
    Also I had a lot to do with Flowly and Samsung. Yea, the guys from Samsung has invited Flowly to a secret program which will lead many many users to Flowly. So, I was also busy by signing some important papers.

Thanks for all the great support here! Please just be a little bit more patient, the update is really really big and will be there soon. Flowly will make its way to a full RSS reader with this update. :)

Cheers and have an awesome day!
    Benni
    Updated thread with pictures. :)
    Im finally done. :)
    After hours and hours of changing names, making new images, endless mails with google and working on the new update Android Hub has its new name: Flowly.

The new version is available in about an hour in Play Store and is already attached in the first post of the project thread. I hope everyone likes the new name. :)

Here is the changelog:

Version 1.4.6 Build 78

- new Application name: Flowly for Android (Name change because of Licensing Reasons, may Android Hub Rest in Peace, thanks to mastel97 for name suggestion)

- added simple 'Shoutbox' to 'Other' Tab, just for testing if it's fun, nothing special for the moment

- Pro: Updated 'Android Hub Pro Red' Theme to latest Google Play colors

- preparations for: custom Feeds (Pro), Disable/Enable Feeds, mark as read by scrolling, some other new features (secret at the moment)

- fixed Bug: Absolutely nothing displayed when using 'Light Theme' for Samsung Galaxy S

- small code improvements

Please give feedback how you like the new shoutbox test or if I should remove it again. Also, please tell me if you still find the wrong name 'Android Hub' anywhere.

Cheers,
    Benni