FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LSZ]►Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE v1.0◄| Premium Sound | Eye Candy| Bluetooth headset Fix

350 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,913

Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2013, 11:38 AM |#21  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Angry Love the music !!!
Till today I didn't know that my Note is also capable of delivering such high quality sound Escpecially with the ClearAudio+ addon..just love it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shyam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shyam Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 12:33 PM |#22  
Flag ngp
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Thumbs up In the previous roms there was a BT Bug !!
Is that bug dead ...... I really wanna try this rom ...... In the previous builds from you, when BT headset was connected to the phone ... Though it was connected the sound came out from speaker !! The rom looks pretty solid and quite promising ..... As usual Great work Amnix
26th April 2013, 12:37 PM |#23  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 509

More
Hi Amnix,

would you be willing to remove the text 'Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE by Aminx' please?

i want just plain lock screen.
26th April 2013, 12:49 PM |#24  
Flag eastbourne
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Wow, this is by far the greatest ROM for the Note, so many great features that make it stand out, like the simple lock screen short cuts, the transition animations, some really useful Xperia widgets and apps, most of the Xperia functions work perfectly, yet i have come across only one issue so far..

The Socialife app Force closes after you have added your facebook account and it tries to sync...

Other than that minor point, this is a tremendous leap forward in Roms for our Note, and as stated before the sound quality is fantastic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THUDUK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift THUDUK Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 12:51 PM |#25  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_ch2002

Hi Amnix,

would you be willing to remove the text 'Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE by Aminx' please?

i want just plain lock screen.

i have a question here...
why i unable change the xperia wallpaper? just stack at the red xperia wallpaper...
26th April 2013, 12:59 PM |#26  
Flag ngp
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Can any1 plz confirm if BT headset is working or not ??
M waiting eagerly for a response so and if it's positive m definitely gonna try it out otherwise only coz of tht single prob i won't be able to download this 1
26th April 2013, 01:42 PM |#27  
somewhere far far away
Thanks Meter: 447

More
Very very nice, fast, fluid rom.
Im impressed!

Thanks
26th April 2013, 01:47 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUDUK

Wow, this is by far the greatest ROM for the Note, so many great features that make it stand out, like the simple lock screen short cuts, the transition animations, some really useful Xperia widgets and apps, most of the Xperia functions work perfectly, yet i have come across only one issue so far..

The Socialife app Force closes after you have added your facebook account and it tries to sync...

Other than that minor point, this is a tremendous leap forward in Roms for our Note, and as stated before the sound quality is fantastic.

First create account on Facebook with xperia from settings/account/<here> then clear data of sociallife and login again. problem must be solved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmniX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmniX Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 01:52 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag India

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandcity89

i have a question here...
why i unable change the xperia wallpaper? just stack at the red xperia wallpaper...

Apply wallpaper from gallery or read FAQ's on 3rd post of OP if u want xperia walls. here is the link of 3rd post- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...90&postcount=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Nerd

M waiting eagerly for a response so and if it's positive m definitely gonna try it out otherwise only coz of tht single prob i won't be able to download this 1

Maybe u get same problem coz sony sound libraries and sound driver only support Sony Accessories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmniX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AmniX Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 02:01 PM |#30  
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,687

More
Finally a real Custom Rom again that has something special and not only 23-toggles,4-way, and so on added Mods.
Congratulation for this work - even if I stay on my unchanged/unmoded one and so won't install this one, I like the special style you found for your Rom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThaiDai Ad-Free
26th April 2013, 02:06 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Great work there AmniX.
The rom is smooth and fast,the UI is a charm.

Thanks man.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amnix, galaxy note, xda, xperia, xperia-z-ized

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)