FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LSZ]►Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE v1.0◄| Premium Sound | Eye Candy| Bluetooth headset Fix

350 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,913

Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2013, 08:28 PM |#501  
The Asylum!
Thanks Meter: 166

More
maybe an update soon?
@ Aman... hope you doing ok mate

did you finally got your Note?... any chance of a future update on your work here?

This is one of the few TW-Xperia based custom roms that's really worth to be used today, please don't stop your development.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TavoAcAr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TavoAcAr Ad-Free
6th June 2013, 06:07 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Could someone please upload the original weather apk. I deleted mine and have now widget now

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
6th June 2013, 06:33 PM |#503  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 55

More
What is the differnce between this Rom and this one at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2051719

Both are Xperia based Touchwiz. Which one is the latest. And which is better ?

Why Duplicate threads of the same Rom ?
6th June 2013, 06:42 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprognut

Could someone please upload the original weather apk. I deleted mine and have now widget now

Thanks

Why don't you just extract it from the .zip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiandroid

What is the differnce between this Rom and this one at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2051719

Both are Xperia based Touchwiz. Which one is the latest. And which is better ?

Why Duplicate threads of the same Rom ?

This one is newer. That one is based on an older firmware. And they're not the same. This one uses stuff from Xperia Z, while that on seems to use stuff from Xperia T
6th June 2013, 06:46 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
It won't let me extract it lol

That s what I'm asking

7th June 2013, 07:52 AM |#506  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakame

This one is newer. That one is based on an older firmware. And they're not the same. This one uses stuff from Xperia Z, while that on seems to use stuff from Xperia T

Ok. Thanks. But There are three threads about Xperia TW including the two I mentioned and third is about Xperiaized CM/AOKP/AOSP. I really feel thats very confusing for people. The OP must combine all three.

Also Can we use Stock Sammy-Note2/S4 Accuweather widget in this ROM ? Please explain how. Coz I flashed the zip file of the same and nothing happened. There was no Accuweather widget in Widgets.
The Following User Says Thank You to indiandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift indiandroid Ad-Free
8th June 2013, 12:33 AM |#507  
Flag Hobart
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Indiandroid: a free thanks to you, was a slip of my finger..

This Rom is beautiful, this is how the note should have been, just like lovely .

The keyboard annoys me a little, could be bigger and have . And , ON the scene permanently , may just get another one , really like the Samsung keyboard . (EDIT: have worked out how t get . & , to show on keyboard)

What other kernels work well with this Rom? I really like Sammy governors Pegasus or whatever it's called , works great with noop ON my note.

Have found very few issues with this Rom, not interested in Bluetooth headset but the fix for the friendstream or whatever did not work for me still FC . Doesn't matter though as have the FB app

Would be nice to have S Planner widget too (EDIT: or will this only work on a TW launcher?)

Great work to Rom cook
8th June 2013, 05:38 AM |#508  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
First of all congratulations to the dev for this beautiful rom...am in love with it. It is smooth and stable(somewhat).

But am having some issues atm
1. many games are not working, they get FC'ed the moment i start them.
2. Sociallife also FC's even after following the procedure in the FAQ.

I would also welcome the S Planner widget (if possible)
14th June 2013, 01:32 PM |#509  
Flag Hobart

More
ANyone know if there is a way to increase the speed at which screen rotation occurs at?

It is really annoying me having to wait 3 seconds or more for it to respond..

Also, I get FC when I send a picture via messaging in the SE Album app.

Cheers
14th June 2013, 01:51 PM |#510  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twerg

ANyone know if there is a way to increase the speed at which screen rotation occurs at?

It is really annoying me having to wait 3 seconds or more for it to respond..

Also, I get FC when I send a picture via messaging in the SE Album app.

Cheers

read the op carefully.....
but still i will answer... to increase the transition speed...goto setting>developers option>reduce the value on all three animation Effects
Download SemcAlbum.apk From Addons And Install As a normal apk.
14th June 2013, 08:08 PM |#511  
Flag Hobart

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju_143

read the op carefully.....
but still i will answer... to increase the transition speed...goto setting>developers option>reduce the value on all three animation Effects
Download SemcAlbum.apk From Addons And Install As a normal apk.

Thanks but your advice is not what I'm talking about.
I already have all those setting to 0.5x, I do ON every rom ( don't know why someone would take 10x? )

What I am ON about is when you turn the phone from portrait to landscape and back to portrait, it takes a long time, longer than other Roms. Some Roms allow you to adjust this rotation speed, is there a build.prop tweak to change this? Changing the transition settings does nothing for this..

I will give the apk a go, thanks.

Just finding another issue, now with the keyboard. If I make a spelling mistake with a work e.g. Apk and I go back to delete it I will get the word twice e.g. AllAll ( this happens after the word is written and placing a space after it then backpacking to delete)
The standard ( Xperia) keyboard.

Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amnix, galaxy note, xda, xperia, xperia-z-ized

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)