FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LSZ]►Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE v1.0◄| Premium Sound | Eye Candy| Bluetooth headset Fix

350 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,913

Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2015, 03:48 PM |#851  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar d

Can anyone please upload the links for add ons pls? All the links posted for add ons are dead. I need the clear audio+equalizer, semcalbum, samsung s note, samsung video player, secexchange and sony dlna.

Quote:

thanks but i checked them and they were not working.. anyways, i still found most of the apps

However, is there any way the S Planner widget is available? that was one nice widget in stock :'(

What do you mean not working? Link or addons? I checked link and it's ok. I've used these addons while I used this rom and they were ok. This Jackwu's version, to be specific.
The Following User Says Thank You to super_operater For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift super_operater Ad-Free
16th May 2015, 06:06 PM |#852  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

More
May be.. They didn't work for me I checked dem.. Dunno wat it was due to :/
14th December 2015, 09:25 AM |#853  
Flag Jakarta City
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Quote:

thanks but i checked them and they were not working.. anyways, i still found most of the apps

However, is there any way the S Planner widget is available? that was one nice widget in stock :'(

Hi.. Must be the link has expired. I still have the whole zip though just tell me if anyone still needs it. Sorry for the long-long time to reply as I have changed device to redmi note.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jackwu696 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jackwu696 Ad-Free
29th December 2015, 04:50 PM |#854  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Possible to upload?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to character For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift character Ad-Free
4th January 2016, 09:30 AM |#855  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Smile Please upload the addon zip files
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696

Hi.. Must be the link has expired. I still have the whole zip though just tell me if anyone still needs it. Sorry for the long-long time to reply as I have changed device to redmi note.

Hi,

I tried to download and found maximum ad dons files are no more available to download, really it will be very helpful if you can upload the same again.

Regards,
Amit
6th February 2016, 05:39 PM |#856  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 952

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackwu696

If you could make a single archive of all the fixes and upload..

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mjrifath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjrifath Ad-Free
30th June 2016, 06:50 PM |#857  
Flag stoke-on trent
Thanks Meter: 56

More
can you please sort out the volume still to low with incoming calls and ringtone
15th February 2018, 07:46 AM |#858  
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 21

More
reupload
please does anyone have this ROM
please post it.
all the links are dead.

please reupload it.
1st August 2019, 08:19 AM |#860  
links worked
Quote:
Originally Posted by myth_237

Hi guys. Finally i found the links.

http://mirror31.downloadandroidrom.c...token=39651292

if link not work try this: http://downloadandroidrom.com/downlo..._NOTE_v1.0.zip

Thanks buddy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amnix, galaxy note, xda, xperia, xperia-z-ized

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)