fAKE OR REAL MONSTER BEATS BY DR.DRE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xdadevolpers

Jul 14, 2011
Ok i want to buy the dr.dre headphones but before i want to know if they are fake or not :confused:

Here are the real photos of the product

4dre.jpg

5dre.jpg

6dre.jpg

7dre.jpg

8dre.jpg

1dre.jpg

2dre.jpg

3dre.jpg

urra901109

Sep 5, 2011
not much different between the two. as it provide almost the same packaging/accessories
rules before buying this kind of thing.
1. don't buy if the price is too good to be true.. its a widespread in malaysia too, as the seller keep saying its "original OEM" or whatever hell terms they used to legalised this thing.

2. you can see from the heat shrink wrapping. you can tell whether its fake or original. use ur instinct.:D

mdfaisal

Feb 9, 2012
Jakarta Occupation:Writer
not much different between the two. as it provide almost the same packaging/accessories
rules before buying this kind of thing.
1. don't buy if the price is too good to be true.. its a widespread in malaysia too, as the seller keep saying its "original OEM" or whatever hell terms they used to legalised this thing.

2. you can see from the heat shrink wrapping. you can tell whether its fake or original. use ur instinct.:D

Yeah... Agree with that...

Price = quality

manus ferrera

Sep 16, 2009
Fort Lupton
those are fake if im guessing right you are probably trying to buy them from alibaba.com where they sell these for about 25 dollars a piece. i bought some beats pro detox editions and they look absolutely legit even out of the box but the sound was decent. and you can tell by the shrink wrapping they are fake.

jRi0T68

Jan 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
why would you gamble with an inferior quality pair of headphones (Beats) anyway. There are much cheaper brands which won't be red but will sound better, for the cheaper price

Couldn't agree more. The way I see it either:
1. You want quality sound. Don't buy Beats.
2. You want headphones that look trendy. Buy knockoffs, save money. Real ones won't sound good anyway.

inteller

Dec 12, 2007
Since all of this crap is made in China, what you are getting is grey market factory pulls. B Stock.

Last edited:

slicer91

Apr 8, 2012
Well for one thing, you should buy earphones in which you have to distinguish whether they're fake or not. Meaning Beats are a mistake to buy. :p

Anyways, these are probably fake.

thatdefault

Jan 15, 2012
2 of my friends have beats headphones one is real and the other is fake. There is no difference between so my conclusion that not all headphones are fake some have some minor problems but official reseller won't sell them because of that just like the textile world, you can find original brands in small shops because of the same reason. Anyway, I don't recommend beats by Dre because it is just gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    why would you gamble with an inferior quality pair of headphones (Beats) anyway. There are much cheaper brands which won't be red but will sound better, for the cheaper price

Couldn't agree more. The way I see it either:
    1. You want quality sound. Don't buy Beats.
    2. You want headphones that look trendy. Buy knockoffs, save money. Real ones won't sound good anyway.
    even if they were real, they would still be bad :D