296 posts
Thanks Meter: 885

By Aashish-kkhckr, Senior Member on 20th October 2012, 11:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2012, 02:36 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks
thank you for the rom. Please i cant download the cwm. can you upload it again? Also do i need to flash the both the rom and kernel?

22nd October 2012, 07:24 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kurukshetra

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor707

thank you for the rom. Please i cant download the cwm. can you upload it again? Also do i need to flash the both the rom and kernel?

CWM link is working Bro....check in Downloads Post....

Yeah you need to flash both...else tweaks will not work...

but you can use rom without flashing kernel... if you don't want smoothness,performance , droidwall , cpu control etc etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Aashish-kkhckr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aashish-kkhckr Ad-Free
22nd October 2012, 02:56 PM |#23  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Just installed 2.0 version. Everything works great so far. Great work!

One small detail - black text on dark gray buttons is badly readable outdoors on a sunny day - more contrast combination would be nice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobo E For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bobo E Ad-Free
22nd October 2012, 04:31 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Question
is there a way to permanently install CWM on this phone... I mean when i install CWM and then try to reboot, the phone just hangs until i long press the power button which reboots the phone back into stock recovery... have tried different CWM methods but haven't succeeded yet... please help...
22nd October 2012, 11:02 PM |#25  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I am still on v1.0 ... trying to enjoy it for a while before I update.

My question is, would it be possible to put the kernel into the rom so that once you flash the rom, you have the kernel(due to the tweaks that come with it) then you may opt to flash stock kernel if need be...I believe it will make things easier.

What do you think?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda premium
23rd October 2012, 04:57 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kurukshetra

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo E

Just installed 2.0 version. Everything works great so far. Great work!

One small detail - black text on dark gray buttons is badly readable outdoors on a sunny day - more contrast combination would be nice.

Thnx... yeah sure i will work on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by gururoop

is there a way to permanently install CWM on this phone... I mean when i install CWM and then try to reboot, the phone just hangs until i long press the power button which reboots the phone back into stock recovery... have tried different CWM methods but haven't succeeded yet... please help...

No there is no other method yet....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytborne

I am still on v1.0 ... trying to enjoy it for a while before I update.

My question is, would it be possible to put the kernel into the rom so that once you flash the rom, you have the kernel(due to the tweaks that come with it) then you may opt to flash stock kernel if need be...I believe it will make things easier.

What do you think?

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda premium

Actually i'm already working on this.... trying to add AROMA installer....to make installing part a breeze..
24th October 2012, 02:33 PM |#27  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Hey bro!...First of all a bunch of thanks for supporting the device and bringing about such a great ROM!..
I am currently having this phone and I'm quite fimiliar with all this rooting and custom ROM stuff as I also have a G-Fit which runs official CM7 with alot of Customisationz!..
Just tell me whether to run the ROM is it essential to use the "fire kernel" or it would work with stock kernel?
Thanx alot! ..

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Don't mind that got my answer in one of the above posts!..

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2
25th October 2012, 08:57 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Rom manager
thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to kjm111 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kjm111 Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 02:53 PM |#29  
Flag Zadar
Thanks Meter: 28

More
For all DEVs, i need help with building CWM for s6802 in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=33253444

thx
The Following User Says Thank You to dvucino For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dvucino Ad-Free
26th October 2012, 03:25 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Talking thnx for the marvls wrK..
specially thnx to the owner...i ws searchin for a custm rOm till the day i bought my ace duos...
26th October 2012, 04:43 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unhappy helpppppp..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after clicking on flash light ...the phone says unecpctd error...by the way what is this flashlight?????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)