AT&T 4.4.2/4.4.3/5.0.2 Debloated Sense 6 ROM/VVM Integrated Release 5/19/2015

Search This thread

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
This ROM has been tested and retested... IF you cannot follow instructions provided DO NOT FLASH,IF your wanting tweaks etc DO NOT FLASH OR ASK FOR THEM THERE ARE OTHER ROMS WITH YOUR WANTS AND DESIRES,IF you are uneasy about flashing firmware DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM,DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION, IF your wanting to use another kernel (99%stock is included) etc,DONT ASK HERE IF ISSUES ARISE (ASK THE KERNEL DEV) Folks who use this want a clean stable ROM..IF you are a flashaholic,id suggest copying pics,music etc to computer format your data partition then flashing.

all things YOU CHOOSE to do to your phone

5.0.2 Flashing

You must be on lollipop firmware(included w/modified hboot and kernel), rom was tested with twrp(2.8.3 or higher) used to flash, extract folder from zip
copy everything from phone to computer, flash firmware, reflash twrp, copy rom to phone, wipe and flash rom.

Depreciated
Now onto directions...You need to flash the latest 5.11.1540.9 firmware http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2485651 (Or ATT sense 6 ota will work fine) Recovery used to flash this is included (use this only) stock recovery iso included...Pull twrp recovery out of zip...Copy zip to internal storage...Flash recovery,factory reset wipe (from recovery) ,Install ROM...Once booted DO THESE NEXT STEPS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!,ROM is rooted,has read/write protection disabled,has at&t apn's ...Set Superuser permissions to grant always (no prompts) ...Update Xposed Framework and installer...Reboot when prompted....Download Rootcloaker Module, install and activate it....reboot run isis....THEN finish setting up ROM,this also has visual voicemail integrated into system (messaging app) ...I suggest disabling animations in developer options to get the full effect of rom speed...Enjoy

Whats included:
Stock recovery
Twrp recovery
Weather images updated Thanks Basil3
Read write module Thanks Flar
All functons for AT&T APN's/VVM/ISIS etc
Rooted
Deodex'd
Stock file manager
Updated apps
Stock task manager
Quick office
Playstore sees it as it should@ M7 not an M8
Extreme Power Saving

ATT Official 7.23.502.1
Update 5-19-2015(5.0.2):M7 Lollipop
https://goo.gl/F9uOBc

ATT 5.11.1540.9
Update 8-29-2014(4.4.2):M7 442
http://goo.gl/rKVQpp

ATT 6.07.1540.1
Update 11-11-2014(4.4.3):M7 443
http://goo.gl/GDwQlp

ATT 6.07.1540.2
Update 12-22-2014(4.4.3):M7 443
http://goo.gl/YLuRAF

Quickfixes
Blinkfeed update 12-11-2014
http://goo.gl/VtNBMB

No_Sound Fix
http://goo.gl/5ScLf8

*DO NOT FLASH IF S-ON OR NOT ON FIRMWARE INCLUDED*IF YOU DO FLASH JUST THE ROM ON 4.4.2,THEN THERE IS NO SUPPORT AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING,BUILDS ARE TESTED ON MATCHING FIRMWARE FOR ROM BUILD*

S-OFF IS MANDITORY!!!!

BACKUP Pictures,Music,Etc. just in case device is wiped when flashing firmware

Updating Firmware:

1. Copy ROM to storage
2. Copy Firmwarezip to adb/fastboot location
3. Drag 43_twrp_recovery.img to adb/fastboot location
4. Reboot phone to bootloader/fastbootusb(adb reboot bootloader)
5. Once connected via fastbootusb
6. Open command prompt,
7. Run these commands:
* 1.fastboot oem rebootRUU
* 2.fastboot flash zip 6.07.1540.1_firmware
Already modified to work on cid's,so no need to change cid
cidnum: BS_US001
cidnum: CWS__001
* 3.fastboot reboot-bootloader
8. Once rebooted, run these commands:
* 1.fastboot flash recovery 43_twrp_recovery.img
* 2.fastboot reboot-bootloader
* 3.Boot into recovery,factory reset,flash rom ( IF ROM has been wiped off data partition,copy rom zip to fastboot/adb location and run adb sideload from recovery..Or adb push nameofrom.zip /sdcard/. ) Then flash
Modified hboot is already included to remove developer text

After installing ROM:

REMINDER*You MUST flash the latest 6.07.1540.1 firmware(Included)*, Once booted DO THESE NEXT STEPS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!,ROM is rooted,has read/write protection disabled,has at&t apn's ...Set Superuser permissions to grant always(no prompts)...Update Xposed Framework and installer...Reboot when prompted....Download Rootcloaker Module, install and activate it....reboot run isis....THEN finish setting up ROM...I dont have a secure sim,butit asks for it,so that means its a go...this also has visual voicemail integrated into system(dialer/messaging app)...I suggest disabling animations in developer options to get the full effect of rom speed...
Enjoy

Changelog:
08-12-2014: Minor apps updates and minor tweakage
08-29-2014: Dalvik/Qualcomm/Kernel tweakage = Speed
11-06-2014: Updated dialer,messaging,contacts,vvm,file manager,weather some other app and processes, 3rd party app updates
12-22-2014: Updated base to 6.07.1540.2,Updated Kernel,No sound in call fixed.
05-19-2015: Initial Release 7.23.502.1

Donations:
Thank you...
bruce7373
swapgut
orvon.freeman
co.ag.2005
cortez.i
ozziedog
effezie
MikeG4936

Last edited:

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Figured since AT&T has NOT released an update as they have to bloat and carrieriq the hell outta a rom before release, Id make the first official sense 6 AT&T rom...shrugs...folks seem to think the euro builds are less boated or something, us developer build is best release for att because its same hardware onnly (difference is cid) as att devices... :p

Sounds interesting!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ZeRo2o9

Feb 14, 2011
Central Cali
This build is smooth as butter. Looks like an official AT&T Rom if they didn't use bloat haha ?. Still testing battery life but seems like it's doing great haven't even lost a piece of the battery bar yet

Reactions: Clselfridge

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Possibly a newer,faster build later today...Sounds like the initial ROM is doing well

This build is smooth as butter. Looks like an official AT&T Rom if they didn't use bloat haha ?. Still testing battery life but seems like it's doing great haven't even lost a piece of the battery bar yet

Clselfridge

Apr 29, 2013
Pennsylvania
Figured since AT&T has NOT released an update as they have to bloat and carrieriq the hell outta a rom before release, Id make the first official sense 6 AT&T rom...shrugs...folks seem to think the euro builds are less boated or something, us developer build is best release for att because its same hardware onnly (difference is cid) as att devices... :p

Well it is nice to see someone working on the AT&T version. IMO the international ones work fine but for some reason the AT&T based roms seem smoother... At least that was my experience with cleanrom before..

Sent from Tapatalk

Wonders_Never_Cease

Jul 10, 2013
Battery drain in standby test...pretty good...

Attachments

• battery_standby.png
    battery_standby.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,158
Reactions: Clselfridge

mobb315

Mar 18, 2009
One word...holy sh!t! Haha this baby is NICE. As usual speed, stability and this thing is smooth. Woot nice job my man

mobb315

Mar 18, 2009
Well I tried to describe it in 1 word lol. So after running this for about a full day I'm in love. Everything works. This is a dream for AT&T phones. This not that ported crap. Thanks for the new phone wnc

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Almost forgot the camera, pics, and screen itself is noticeably more vibrant and the clarity is astonishing

ZeRo2o9

Feb 14, 2011
Central Cali
Why can't AT&T create our ROMs like this? Lol. Battery life and speed is amazing like always. This is refreshing after trying the ports, not to say anything against anyone's work but this feels like this is how my phone should be
gube8agu.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM has been tested and retested... IF you cannot follow instructions provided DO NOT FLASH,IF your wanting tweaks etc DO NOT FLASH OR ASK FOR THEM THERE ARE OTHER ROMS WITH YOUR WANTS AND DESIRES,IF you are uneasy about flashing firmware DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM,DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION, IF your wanting to use another kernel (99%stock is included) etc,DONT ASK HERE IF ISSUES ARISE (ASK THE KERNEL DEV) Folks who use this want a clean stable ROM..IF you are a flashaholic,id suggest copying pics,music etc to computer format your data partition then flashing.

all things YOU CHOOSE to do to your phone

5.0.2 Flashing

You must be on lollipop firmware(included w/modified hboot and kernel), rom was tested with twrp(2.8.3 or higher) used to flash, extract folder from zip
    copy everything from phone to computer, flash firmware, reflash twrp, copy rom to phone, wipe and flash rom.

Depreciated
    Now onto directions...You need to flash the latest 5.11.1540.9 firmware http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2485651 (Or ATT sense 6 ota will work fine) Recovery used to flash this is included (use this only) stock recovery iso included...Pull twrp recovery out of zip...Copy zip to internal storage...Flash recovery,factory reset wipe (from recovery) ,Install ROM...Once booted DO THESE NEXT STEPS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!,ROM is rooted,has read/write protection disabled,has at&t apn's ...Set Superuser permissions to grant always (no prompts) ...Update Xposed Framework and installer...Reboot when prompted....Download Rootcloaker Module, install and activate it....reboot run isis....THEN finish setting up ROM,this also has visual voicemail integrated into system (messaging app) ...I suggest disabling animations in developer options to get the full effect of rom speed...Enjoy

Whats included:
    Stock recovery
    Twrp recovery
    Weather images updated Thanks Basil3
    Read write module Thanks Flar
    All functons for AT&T APN's/VVM/ISIS etc
    Rooted
    Deodex'd
    Stock file manager
    Updated apps
    Stock task manager
    Quick office
    Playstore sees it as it should@ M7 not an M8
    Extreme Power Saving

ATT Official 7.23.502.1
    Update 5-19-2015(5.0.2):M7 Lollipop
    https://goo.gl/F9uOBc

ATT 5.11.1540.9
    Update 8-29-2014(4.4.2):M7 442
    http://goo.gl/rKVQpp

ATT 6.07.1540.1
    Update 11-11-2014(4.4.3):M7 443
    http://goo.gl/GDwQlp

ATT 6.07.1540.2
    Update 12-22-2014(4.4.3):M7 443
    http://goo.gl/YLuRAF

Quickfixes
    Blinkfeed update 12-11-2014
    http://goo.gl/VtNBMB

No_Sound Fix
    http://goo.gl/5ScLf8

*DO NOT FLASH IF S-ON OR NOT ON FIRMWARE INCLUDED*IF YOU DO FLASH JUST THE ROM ON 4.4.2,THEN THERE IS NO SUPPORT AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING,BUILDS ARE TESTED ON MATCHING FIRMWARE FOR ROM BUILD*

S-OFF IS MANDITORY!!!!

BACKUP Pictures,Music,Etc. just in case device is wiped when flashing firmware

Updating Firmware:

1. Copy ROM to storage
    2. Copy Firmwarezip to adb/fastboot location
    3. Drag 43_twrp_recovery.img to adb/fastboot location
    4. Reboot phone to bootloader/fastbootusb(adb reboot bootloader)
    5. Once connected via fastbootusb
    6. Open command prompt,
    7. Run these commands:
    * 1.fastboot oem rebootRUU
    * 2.fastboot flash zip 6.07.1540.1_firmware
    Already modified to work on cid's,so no need to change cid
    cidnum: BS_US001
    cidnum: CWS__001
    * 3.fastboot reboot-bootloader
    8. Once rebooted, run these commands:
    * 1.fastboot flash recovery 43_twrp_recovery.img
    * 2.fastboot reboot-bootloader
    * 3.Boot into recovery,factory reset,flash rom ( IF ROM has been wiped off data partition,copy rom zip to fastboot/adb location and run adb sideload from recovery..Or adb push nameofrom.zip /sdcard/. ) Then flash
    Modified hboot is already included to remove developer text

After installing ROM:

REMINDER*You MUST flash the latest 6.07.1540.1 firmware(Included)*, Once booted DO THESE NEXT STEPS FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!,ROM is rooted,has read/write protection disabled,has at&t apn's ...Set Superuser permissions to grant always(no prompts)...Update Xposed Framework and installer...Reboot when prompted....Download Rootcloaker Module, install and activate it....reboot run isis....THEN finish setting up ROM...I dont have a secure sim,butit asks for it,so that means its a go...this also has visual voicemail integrated into system(dialer/messaging app)...I suggest disabling animations in developer options to get the full effect of rom speed...
    Enjoy

Changelog:
    08-12-2014: Minor apps updates and minor tweakage
    08-29-2014: Dalvik/Qualcomm/Kernel tweakage = Speed
    11-06-2014: Updated dialer,messaging,contacts,vvm,file manager,weather some other app and processes, 3rd party app updates
    12-22-2014: Updated base to 6.07.1540.2,Updated Kernel,No sound in call fixed.
    05-19-2015: Initial Release 7.23.502.1

Donations:
    Thank you...
    bruce7373
    swapgut
    orvon.freeman
    co.ag.2005
    cortez.i
    ozziedog
    effezie
    MikeG4936
    ROMS posted...Have a blessed Sunday....
    Links to ROMs are live....for those who are soff and flash the 4.4.3....theres some nice things in it which Im pretty certain you wont see in the M7 releases from AT&T...HEHE
    Computer shut down in middle of uploading last night not exactly sure why,got it up and running again and uploads should be done today, 4.4.2 getting small fix update and 4.4.3 initial release...
    Enjoy....AT&T will drop their update this week,but it will be bloated to the max and carrieriq'd again,ill make some adjustments once the ota drops.