FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[UPDATE][ALL ROMS][HOW-TO]Speed Up & Maintain - [CM-7/9/10/10.1][NEW CONCEPTS]

494 posts
Thanks Meter: 471
 
By OJ, Senior Member on 28th March 2013, 10:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th April 2013, 08:09 AM |#41  
OJ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 471
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluspo

Dude where will i put the build prop tweak for battery saving? I mean which line? Can u post a screenshot perhaps.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Some lines are already there. You just need to change the value.
But, for those which are not there, copy them and paste it below last line. But, there must be one line blank at the end of the build.prop.
 
 
15th April 2013, 08:14 AM |#42  
eluspo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
I have the heapsize line but the batt saving line i dont have. I just dont know what line to put it bro.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
15th April 2013, 06:23 PM |#43  
OJ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 471
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluspo

I have the heapsize line but the batt saving line i dont have. I just dont know what line to put it bro.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

That is what i told you.. just add the line below last line of build.prop..
15th April 2013, 08:28 PM |#44  
eluspo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
I hope i got it right


Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1366050470944.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1886301  
15th April 2013, 08:37 PM |#45  
BlackLie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zabrze
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluspo

I hope i got it right


Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Yeah, it's good

Sent from my BL-S5570 using xda app-developers app
15th April 2013, 10:18 PM |#46  
eluspo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLie

Yeah, it's good

Sent from my BL-S5570 using xda app-developers app

The last line is correct? For the batt saving script?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
15th April 2013, 10:48 PM |#47  
BlackLie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zabrze
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eluspo

The last line is correct? For the batt saving script?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Yeah, you can add new lines eveywhere in build.prop
Look at my file: http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/89995681/file.html

Sent from my BL-S5570 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackLie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackLie Ad-Free
18th April 2013, 10:19 AM |#48  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Thanks, I can't how faster my mini became I only have one problem with the lockscreen. It's supposed to look like the first picture, but sometimes the wallpaper is not displayed (second picture). Should I provide logcat?

18th April 2013, 11:13 AM |#49  
OJ's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 471
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekesz

Thanks, I can't how faster my mini became I only have one problem with the lockscreen. It's supposed to look like the first picture, but sometimes the wallpaper is not displayed (second picture). Should I provide logcat?


Never happened with me.. sometimes it happens on startup..
EDIT: Is that music player notification icon..? which is that music player..? maybe it is the problem only..
18th April 2013, 04:16 PM |#50  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
It's poweramp and it happens even when I'm not listening to music. And it doesn't happen only on startup, but even when my phone has been on for several hours.
19th April 2013, 10:19 PM |#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
WP7 Keyboard App is suggested because its light in resource demand or its just personal preference?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, cm10.1, how to, increase, performance

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes