Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Touch not working

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Cantix, Junior Member on 22nd September 2013, 04:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I accessed the service menu, but by accident pressed the Update Touch Firmware and now the touch part of the phone is not working. is there a way to revert this or do I have to take it back to the shop? Please help on this if anyone knows.

Thanks!

22nd September 2013, 04:17 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nevermind, just rebooted into safe mode, verified everything was working then restarted the phone and all working normal!
3rd March 2014, 12:56 AM |#3  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantix

Hi,

I accessed the service menu, but by accident pressed the Update Touch Firmware and now the touch part of the phone is not working. is there a way to revert this or do I have to take it back to the shop? Please help on this if anyone knows.

Thanks!

I saw that feature and pressed it by accident like you but I didn't experience anything so what the heck?! what does this option do in the first place?! and why you experienced some issues when you pressed it and me didn't? I'm worried that I broke something without me knowing
21st May 2014, 02:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantix

Nevermind, just rebooted into safe mode, verified everything was working then restarted the phone and all working normal!

I have the same problem, but how do you reboot into safe mode when the touch screen isn't working? Dont you have to long press on the power off option?
21st May 2014, 06:48 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
text
After you turn on phone and see lg logo press and hold vol- button until it boot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)