Serial Threader Threads Merged Into A Single Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jymbrittain

May 26, 2006
it cant be this simple...

I dont suppose you went to Settings > Personal > Today > Items(tab) and adjusted your settings.

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
so i downloaded the CAB file and installed. but it doesnt appear. i still have the bland home screen. i did a soft reset and nothing. any help?

in my mind i followed the instructions from this link http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-htc-home-plugin-v1-0.html to a "t".

Connect device to PC. Use Active Sync to move the (unopened/unextracted) CAB file to your device (storage card or if not main memory).

Then on the device use file explorer to find the CAB and tap on it to install it. Choose install to main memory for this CAB.

AND follow above posters advice to ensure the plugin is set to show on the Today Screen.

Mike

closet410

Mar 9, 2008
ditched the original link and downloaded schen's version on these very forums. so far so good!

grandpareza

Jan 5, 2008
look for schen's HTC Home at pocketemu.com. Then download HTC Home Customizer from the same Link and use it to customize your HTC Home.

closet410

Mar 9, 2008
weather

i know i've seen this question asked elswhere but how do you switch the temperature on the weather to not show celceius?

grandpareza

Jan 5, 2008
i know i've seen this question asked elswhere but how do you switch the temperature on the weather to not show celceius?

2 ways

HHC can do it for you under one of its tabs
or
Go to the weather tab on HTC Home, tap on your city name and change it from the Menu option corrosponding to the right soft key.

Play around with it first and see if you can figure things out.

944obscene

Mar 8, 2008
I downloaded the home plug and schen's cab, but the today screen only appears as the HTC home plug should appear. I tried reinstalling the cab file, but nothing changed. I can't find it under settings.

:EDIT:

I'm not even gonna bother deleting my previous post here. That was dumb of me. I thought I was to look around in the settings... Then I checked programs. You may now bash.

Last edited:

closet410

Mar 9, 2008
Screen not responding to the stylus?

I can not for the life of me get my stylus to work on my tilt. this is my first touch device but im sure its not hard. i can tap the screen and im fine but when i go to use the stylus it wont respond. could i have disabled something by accident?

sunglint

Feb 18, 2008
Houston
No, it happened to me today too

Tilt w/Duttys latest.
I was reading email, when suddenly the touch screen stopped working. I could use the DPad, but no response to touch. Opened and closed the keyboard, still no response. Soft booted and it went back to normal.

tk123456789

Nov 15, 2007
Me too!!!

I can not for the life of me get my stylus to work on my tilt. this is my first touch device but im sure its not hard. i can tap the screen and im fine but when i go to use the stylus it wont respond. could i have disabled something by accident?

Check out this thread. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=337979
I did everything in it, but sometimes my screen stops and freezes for a few seconds. Sometimes it gets so bad that it freezes like every 20 or 30 seconds when I am typing something using the stylus. I don't think I have touchflow because I never installed it. I just have the stock HTC rom.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.

closet410

Mar 9, 2008
What we browser are you using?

I have an att tilt so i have internet explorer mobile and im not really feelin it to much. what browser are you guys using?

Status
Not open for further replies.