Froyo for kaiser, jit enabled and working out of the box wifi tethering!

Search This thread

reyderosquillas

Jun 19, 2008
so... had incubus a few hours ago... gps wouldn't work... had cya after that.. gps worked with cell loc. for a sec....

& now I'm on your's it seems to be the speediest of the 3! also, cya was missing some apps in the marketplace... incubus had them, but your's is even faster than incubus..

yours is downloading apps right off the bat which is great, 3G having no probs.. other roms not so good lol

also very nice how when i click clear notifications in your's, it leaves the ones that are downloading there, the other two roms cleared the whole list lol

happy camper, gps coming up LOL

only bad thing is all 3 including yours is still showing my batt at 15% ugh!

batt must not be charging on any of these because eventually i'll do a reset and then it will just keep rebooting.. then plug it in and its a red LED.

gps wasn't working either ugh lol, sucks because it's the fastest rom i've seen...

ok check this out, when i plug it in this time it says charging 87%, then 1 sec later says 73%... wtf? was red LED a sec ago lol..

& now it says 15%...

Last edited:

merdock

Sep 4, 2008
Finally got the tethering working on my Kaiser. I was having the same problem as garringm, but the code i.e

"su command ./system/bin/fix-tether.sh " from the terminal did it for me.

Did anyone post just the tethering Application ?
Also what is "Access Control" in the wireless tether application. I have it enabled but dont know what it does ?
Is it possible to soft reset the phone on this build. The last time I did it got stuck on the text screen during start up. I'm afraid if I reboot the phone, I will have to reinstall the build. I installed a few apps from market place and dont want to lose them.

Thanks for the awesome work urban69.

levitz_kais

Jan 18, 2011
Paris
Hi guys i really got a problem

After searching for hours how to install proprely froyo, i become sad!!

I'm a newbiee and i reall need someone to tel me step by step how to instal this version!

Thank you guys

Top Liked Posts