[ROM]BoogieDonut.5 -Based off Dwang 1.17.1 w/ Cyanogen 4.2.12.2 kernel - 27 Jan 2010

Search This thread

mapstec

Dec 25, 2008
This ROM rocks!!

I tried a few roms within the last few days and so far this is the one that seems to have it all:

- bluetooth and wireless work like a charm
- audio playing via bluetooth is a joy
- video playing is smooth

This seems like a keeper and right now I am glad I gave the G1 a try - goodbye windows mobile :)

Thanks again and I look forward to anything else you´d like to share.

protomanez

Aug 26, 2009
I'm Up There Eh?
Great rom, love it. Switched over from Super D(because it had the ram hack so I couldn't play games smoothly xP) not too much of a difference between speed. I also wish to see 5 screens in the next update =3

yipcanjo

Apr 2, 2008
Seattle, WA
I agree... this ROM should be getting a *lot* more attention. Great looking, fast, and just about everything you need from the get-go (but without too much fluff). Nice work!

Meanwhile, I pine for the day that we have 1.6 or 2.1-based ROMs with full Exchange support -- email, calendar, contacts -- and run as smoothly as this ROM!

yipcanjo

Apr 2, 2008
Seattle, WA
I noticed that "Java" is loaded by default with this ROM. What is Java used for in this case?

Also, any chance of adding the "reboot" option on the shut down screen? It's awfully handy to have :)

ttc_smokee

Jan 10, 2009
I noticed that "Java" is loaded by default with this ROM. What is Java used for in this case?

Also, any chance of adding the "reboot" option on the shut down screen? It's awfully handy to have :)

Thanks for the love everyone. Glad you all like it.

But java is there just incase you have any java games or apps you want to run from the sdcard. You can delete it you want tho, but there's also a lib in /system/lib/ you should delete as well. But. I would love to incorporate the reboot option in the power menu, but I honestly don't know how. I'm sure its somewhere in the framework, maybe someone else can chime in.

Jdoggjp85

May 24, 2008
Ttc_smokee your rom is amazing, ihave been using it for awhile now thanks. But let me tell you this guys this rom together with the 780mhz kernal hack +10mb hack put setcpu to 628mhz and is faster than normal. I have it running for about 2 days now no problem. If you care about 3d games don't try it then but otherwise give it a try people :)