FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.3]MeanBean v2.o|FAST|AOSP mms|240dpiZeroWakeLag|Themes|Color Emojis 3...

3,689 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,230

By eZdubzitmk4, Senior Member on 25th January 2014, 12:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2014, 01:02 AM |#1621  
Flag Naperville
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Just downloaded and I'm loving this rom...except the fact when I get calls the caller ID isn't working right.. it shows the plus sign in front of the numbers so none of my contacts are coming up correctly... like +123456789 which I would have saved say "mom" won't show up mom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I used the search and didn't find any answers just that a fix was incoming and never seen anything posted afterwards for a while so, thanks again if I can get some answers!
Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th August 2014, 04:34 PM |#1622  
BFE, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been looking for a stable and newer ROM to play with for my sgh-i317 and this definitely beats the stock ROM.
I have been testing everything out for the last week with no major issues.
One thing I noticed was on bootup the lock screen doesn't show clock and info. After boot and lock screen is re-enabled, it works again.

Awsome job on MeanBean... Love the little android on startup

Sent from my nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
18th September 2014, 11:01 PM |#1623  
Flag Worthington
Thanks Meter: 73

More
K I'm probably going to get ripped for this but I'm in panic mode, I can't get my mobile data to work, anyone having this problem
23rd September 2014, 11:48 AM |#1624  
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonymbus

K I'm probably going to get ripped for this but I'm in panic mode, I can't get my mobile data to work, anyone having this problem

I haven't used this ROM but check ur apns in mobile networks and make sure everything is correct to ur carrier

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)