• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gripa98

Feb 9, 2013
Zagreb
Please make it compatible with locked bootloader Xperias. Roms for locked bootloaders are very seldom.

abcdjdj

May 28, 2012
Thane
This would be verry nice, even if it stays on 4.1.2 jelly bean wheni it rolls out for XS, considering locked BL, so we could not have4.2.2, because of kernel

@ op, any progress with phone?

Just discovered that our phones may be suffering from a auto brick bug. I will have to take my phone to a Sony service center. No other choice. Hope that the warranty covers everything.:angel:

budleighs

Mar 15, 2013
CM10

Would love something like CM10 for us people that can't unlock bootloader :(
Where is out support!? ha

grgana

May 5, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6
Would love something like CM10 for us people that can't unlock bootloader :(
Where is out support!? ha

It would be the best thing for XS ever with unlockable bootloader ... suffering from deficite of aosp,aokp looking rom (ports and hydrid) CM 9. When jb comes CM 10, nexus stuff..
Thats at least my opinion
Reegards

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

abcdjdj

May 28, 2012
Thane
It would be the best thing for XS ever with unlockable bootloader ... suffering from deficite of aosp,aokp looking rom (ports and hydrid) CM 9. When jb comes CM 10, nexus stuff..
Reegards

Once we get JB I will definitely try porting cm10 on locked boot loader.:)

Reactions: grgana

abcdjdj

May 28, 2012
Thane
I do! I haven't seen anything touchwiz-like rom here in our dev section. It would be great if you would be the first one to do it :) I've always wanted touchwiz UI, but I don't like the build of their phones. Lol

Yeah Samsung build's are bad, but I think that it would run quite well on our awesome Xperia phones.:)
I think that I should wait for JB to come out first..

Last edited:

Saeedblack

Nov 5, 2011
Kermanshah
My suggestion

my suggestion :
a rom with Cyanogen mod 10 base and this feature ;
1-New Sony Multimedia app(Album, Walkman, Movie,Xperia Advance Launcher and their Widgets )
2-Pa And Rom control settings
3-latest AC!D Audio mod with Full compatibility or Another That Have MAximum Sounds For Music and ...
4-Having Some necessary App like (Root Explorer,MX Player,Quick Pic,FireFox)
5-HDMI with Full Work TV Launcher App
6-RAdio FM work fine
7-NXT Lock Screen App And lock pattern or PIN at same time

I have Separately This Mods But I Couldn t Match those Together Any time .
so with a Special graphic And brand for this you make Awesome Rom that I and Surely Many person need it

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
my suggestion :
a rom with Cyanogen mod 10 base and this feature ;
1-New Sony Multimedia app(Album, Walkman, Movie,Xperia Advance Launcher and their Widgets )
2-Pa And Rom control settings
3-latest AC!D Audio mod with Full compatibility or Another That Have MAximum Sounds For Music and ...
4-Having Some necessary App like (Root Explorer,MX Player,Quick Pic,FireFox)
5-HDMI with Full Work TV Launcher App
6-RAdio FM work fine
7-NXT Lock Screen App And lock pattern or PIN at same time

I have Separately This Mods But I Couldn t Match those Together Any time .
so with a Special graphic And brand for this you make Awesome Rom that I and Surely Many person need it

1. Xperianogen Mod.
2. PAC (1+2 = Themed PAC)
3. ACID is for stock based ROMs, mostly
4. Why you just don't download it yourself? And Root Explorer is paid, can't be included.
5. HDMI is impossible in any AOSP based ROM
6. A bit hard to do, but doable.
7. It was hard enought to make it work on non stock, and pattern plus PIN is just a few lines of mods.

abcdjdj

May 28, 2012
Thane
Thank you for all of your suggestions. I have almost decided to make a touchwiz ROM. I will also try to make CM10 for locked boot loader. Also, I am no great developer so please don't ask for really impossible stuff.:p
Thank you once again for your suggestion.

Thread will be closed soon..

Last edited:
Reactions: algates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That would be quite difficult and apart from being difficult, apktool has a problem with our phone's framework-res.apk and hence whatever you do, after modifying framework-res.apk, the phone bootloops. There is a work around for that using a binary diff program but it would be extremely difficult and time consuming.

Do a search on the forum ;)

I'm modding framework-res without any problem...

Envoyé depuis mon C6603 avec Tapatalk
    Hy i have been thinking for a while and wanted to suggest you to take look in xperia neo development section, for rom called jjdoctors hybrid i used that rom when i had Neo, and its awsome,support both BL statuses, i think you would have a great response, and many users in XS section
    What do you say?

It looks quite similar to my Nexus rom
    Its NOT AOSP.. Its a Hybrid of Sony and AOSP ROMS...
    This ROM will give you a COMPLETE AOSP Experience.. You wont even know if its based on Official Sony ROM...:)

And bootloader is not a problem at all. Actually speaking, all custom roms based on stock ics **should** work on both bootloaders.
    Please make it compatible with locked bootloader Xperias. Roms for locked bootloaders are very seldom.

Locked bootloader is not a problem at all. Just consider it done!:D
    Anyone interested in a Touchwiz-ish rom?
    Reegards

Once we get JB I will definitely try porting cm10 on locked boot loader.:)