[Q] Ace plus keeps restarting ! Heeeelp!!

Search This thread

3elwa

Jun 9, 2013
Hi guys
i was just trying to flash ATOMODS after choosing tweaks and apps and finshing the installation
the phone keeps restarting only !
I can acess the download mode but i thing i cant acess recovery mode IS IT A BRICK ! ? :crying:
i have a nandroid backup !

PLEASE GUYS HEEEELP :crying:

Bassel Bakr

May 31, 2013
Cairo
Try the following:
---
1-Remove your battery and place it again.
Hold the following buttons at the same time and in the following order
HOME+VOLUME DOWN+VOLUME UP+POWER
Now your phone should boot in recovery mode and all you have to do is restoring your old backup.
---
2-If you can't boot in recovery mode, boot in download mode, connect your phone to PC and use Odin to reflash your recovery.
---
3-If nothing help, flash your stock/custom rom using Odin.

Reactions: 3elwa

3elwa

Jun 9, 2013
Try the following:
---
Now your phone should boot in recovery mode and all you have to do is restoring your old backup.
---
2-If you can't boot in recovery mode, boot in download mode, connect your phone to PC and use Odin to reflash your recovery.
---

Thanks Man I tried it and it worked :laugh: :good:
But why did this happened i just tried to flash atomods .
و مقوليش انك عربي !!

Last edited:

sialongo1991

Oct 6, 2015
DOWNLOADING......
Do not turn off target!!

my phone is running LG-e610 by the whisp and i'm using it for almost a month. Suddenly my phone reboot and stuck on boot(LG logo). I've waited for 5 minutes and still on boot so i pull out the battery. When i open my phone, it boot in download mode with this message:
i try to open reboot in recovery but instead of LG optimus L5 it go to download.
i cant flash stock rom in worldclock because in download mode cannot go further, Worldclock cant detect my phone. it just stuck in that message.

plss i need help to fix this.

aniruth.yanamandra

Mar 22, 2016
guys plz help ... my ace plus keeps restarting... I have installed pure galaxy rom lone back and today I have restarted my phone and suddenly my touch wiz stopped.. so I restarted my phone but it never starts. it keeps showing that gt s7500 screen and vibrates and again restarts... plz help help......
thanks in advance

zyxw-androidiani

Jun 25, 2015
guys plz help ... my ace plus keeps restarting... I have installed pure galaxy rom lone back and today I have restarted my phone and suddenly my touch wiz stopped.. so I restarted my phone but it never starts. it keeps showing that gt s7500 screen and vibrates and again restarts... plz help help......
thanks in advance
You must go on recovery and wipe data cache and dalvik. this will erase all you app and data.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks Man I tried it and it worked :laugh: :good:
    But why did this happened i just tried to flash atomods .
    و مقوليش انك عربي !!

you have to flash automod over another custom rom which is deodexed.
    if you flash this on stock rom you will face bootloop issue...
    Try the following:
    ---
    ---
    ---