FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

## Codes (Programming Codes) Listing

496 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
 
By webs05, Senior Member on 28th July 2010, 06:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st August 2010, 08:25 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I tried the *#*#4636#*#* on the fresh 2.2 rom and it didn't work at all.
the other top list codes due seem to work with this rom.
 
 
1st August 2010, 04:33 PM |#32  
webs05's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quad Cities
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Yes the froyo releases are blocking or missing something. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Sent from Evo
1st August 2010, 05:05 PM |#33  
drmacinyasha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webs05

Yes the froyo releases are blocking or missing something. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Sent from Evo

They're missing the EPST apk, and EPST only "listens" for codes from the Sense dialer. Simple as that.

If the EPST app can be modified to listen to ANY dialer, then everyone's set.
1st August 2010, 05:16 PM |#34  
imex99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus,OH
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by distincthead

Thanks. I can't wait until EPST etc. work on Froyo. I miss changing my PRL "on the fly".

+1 Will donate also when ##775# works again on 2.2
1st August 2010, 05:17 PM |#35  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,533
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by webs05

Yes the froyo releases are blocking or missing something. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Sent from Evo


If you haven't found a way to get full epst (##778) then read this...
.com.google.android.epst (a process/service) is missing from every rom to date... This can only be found in the utmost original shipped rom... So be ready to lose full root. You HAVE to flash the .1 RUU, NOT .6 or 1.47, no the rooted ship rom doesn't have it... However the nand unlock (engineering pceng#.zip) has them... Choose your poison as it flashes a radio...and the 1.34 preferred roaming index (PRI for those who don't know changes very little... Mostly QPST options which can only be accessed through a pc with qpst anyways... So now that everyone knows what it is, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. and no its not primary rate whatever that noob said on ppcgeeks... He got that from wikipedia and its about ISDN connections that were around since 56k).

Anyways, load up the shipped RUU, do the one shot root from unrevoked1(archived) load up titanium backup, backup epst2.1 ...not done yet...you still gotta get .com.google.android.epst which may or may not show up in titanium, if not find it in a folder in /system (maybe framework). Add to a rom,and finally restore epst 2.1

Your all welcome... And If I get a single pri question ever again,,, Im gonna tell my mom on you poopieheads....lmao
1st August 2010, 05:20 PM |#36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,533
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmacinyasha

They're missing the EPST apk, and EPST only "listens" for codes from the Sense dialer. Simple as that.

If the EPST app can be modified to listen to ANY dialer, then everyone's set.

WRONG...
Epst is in there,but not the direct service (thats why we can do some ##s). We cant directly access epst, but we can do its subscript branches like ##data#
1st August 2010, 07:32 PM |#37  
beastmods's Avatar
Senior Member
Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88

If you haven't found a way to get full epst (##778) then read this...
.com.google.android.epst (a process/service) is missing from every rom to date... This can only be found in the utmost original shipped rom... So be ready to lose full root. You HAVE to flash the .1 RUU, NOT .6 or 1.47, no the rooted ship rom doesn't have it... However the nand unlock (engineering pceng#.zip) has them... Choose your poison as it flashes a radio...and the 1.34 preferred roaming index (PRI for those who don't know changes very little... Mostly QPST options which can only be accessed through a pc with qpst anyways... So now that everyone knows what it is, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. and no its not primary rate whatever that noob said on ppcgeeks... He got that from wikipedia and its about ISDN connections that were around since 56k).

Anyways, load up the shipped RUU, do the one shot root from unrevoked1(archived) load up titanium backup, backup epst2.1 ...not done yet...you still gotta get .com.google.android.epst which may or may not show up in titanium, if not find it in a folder in /system (maybe framework). Add to a rom,and finally restore epst 2.1

Your all welcome... And If I get a single pri question ever again,,, Im gonna tell my mom on you poopieheads....lmao

could you host those files for us so we could just dl and push to our phones?

or anyone? this has been the only pain in the ass since 2.2
1st August 2010, 07:40 PM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,533
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmods

or anyone? this has been the only pain in the ass since 2.2

um... do you not read... ever since anything past .651.1 shipped rom has broken EPST...

sigh... fine im working on it now...
1st August 2010, 07:47 PM |#39  
beastmods's Avatar
Senior Member
Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88

um... do you not read... ever since anything past .651.1 shipped rom has broken EPST...

sigh... fine im working on it now...

much appreciated...i would do it on my wifes phone but i just rooted it yesterday and she hates when i mess with it.

yes i did read...just thought someone might be bored and do it. trying to make some food right now lol
1st August 2010, 07:55 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,533
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmods

much appreciated...i would do it on my wifes phone but i just rooted it yesterday and she hates when i mess with it.

yes i did read...just thought someone might be bored and do it. trying to make some food right now lol

lol trust me i know what you mean....
for now im trying out the engineer rom... i dont feel like rerooting and NAND... but we'll see
1st August 2010, 08:23 PM |#41  
beastmods's Avatar
Senior Member
Charleston, SC
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilde88

lol trust me i know what you mean....
for now im trying out the engineer rom... i dont feel like rerooting and NAND... but we'll see

its all good i am sure that devs are working to get this right in their roms

gonna test fresh 3.0 to see if he has it working...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
## codes, codes man, programming codes, the codes...

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes