Thanks Meter: 0

By jakesmith6792, Junior Member on 7th January 2013, 12:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2013, 11:20 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 409

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhitm3n

I used to use PSX and it was great but now i am looking more for PSP emulator...
im o Galaxy S2
cheers

Go to play store there is an app called ppsspp which has just been launched. It currently plays minimal games if any and low compatibility but it's brand new like. Free and a paid version for support, keep on to it to see if it does get better and hopefully we have a decent psp emulator. If not bin it off.

10th January 2013, 04:06 AM |#22  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by II GHOSTFACE II

Go to play store there is an app called ppsspp which has just been launched. It currently plays minimal games if any and low compatibility but it's brand new like. Free and a paid version for support, keep on to it to see if it does get better and hopefully we have a decent psp emulator. If not bin it off.

Have you tried FF7?
10th January 2013, 04:53 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
If it is a little bit difficult run it on PC, you would need to wait a while to a hardware to support it and a developer to create it.
10th January 2013, 09:42 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 409

More
Personally I haven't even got the app I just spotted it on the market and as someone wanted a psp emulator. I doubt it would work anyway as the dev says it's early days yet. As I previously stated watch it/get it and wait to see future improvements, it may end up mint or even no good but what's the harm in doing so? I'll keep checking on it time to time.
10th January 2013, 10:56 AM |#25  

More
Maybe the new 8 core Samsung phones will be able emulate at least 30 fps for ps2 games if they port pcsx2. who knows?
10th January 2013, 03:26 PM |#26  
Flag Maracay

More
Talking
Fake!!! I think that in 2 o 3 years maybe have a emu 4 ps2... but now... NO...
10th January 2013, 08:09 PM |#27  

More
This is the current situation on PCSX2. Someone there said even the newish Samsung Exynos 5 Octa Cores(in fact, quad cores) can't handle the task.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-on-Android?page=13
10th January 2013, 08:17 PM |#28  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 248

More
A psvita / ps3 emulator complete with psn access would be the dream! I wonder if we will see it before the galaxy s15 LOL

-------------------------------------
Sent via something that can't finish it's sentan...
10th January 2013, 09:06 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgebizkit

A psvita / ps3 emulator complete with psn access would be the dream! I wonder if we will see it before the galaxy s15 LOL

Just watch the emulators available for PC and when there's a PSVita emu for that wait 5 more years
10th January 2013, 10:43 PM |#30  
Flag Cape Town

More
The PS2 emu should be able to run split screen four player games on my GS3. Also, it must be free and feature cloud storage of all existing PS2 games, including rare imports.

Stop being lazy devs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
10th January 2013, 11:18 PM |#31  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 248

More
Lol!

I'd really like a way to use the ps3 controller with my s3 without rooting ... Wonder wether it will be possible any time soon.

-------------------------------------
Sent via something that can't finish it's sentan...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)