FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Whatsapp doesn't connect on CyanogenMod 11 Nightly has anyone else ran into this?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By agrs22, Junior Member on 7th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So after a long wait and having updated my boss's SGS4 to the sweet chocolaty kitkat, I came across an official CM 11 nightly for our beloved cappy, (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2557481) I tried it and for a nightly it running exceptionally except for one thing that sent me back to SlimBean, I can not get whatsapp to connect by any means. Everything else is working beautifully but this D: it even downloaded from the playstore just fine (as opposed to all the errors said to be caused by ART) I tried all the lib fixes I found that said it got whatsapp working again but non of them did the job. Any one that has got it to work?

11th December 2013, 06:56 AM |#2  

More
Try to check your APN settings. It worked for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pallav Sheth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pallav Sheth Ad-Free
12th December 2013, 06:26 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Talking :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallav Sheth

Try to check your APN settings. It worked for me.

The APN actually was cleared but that wasn't the problem as I was trying to connect with wifi, however the problem was fix on the nightly right after that n.n been working great with ART the only problem I seem to be having now is the occasional deep sleep which the phone wont wake up from without a reboot. Not really sure what's causing it.
12th December 2013, 12:23 PM |#4  
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,772

Donate to Me
More
You can always try a different governor/scheduler setup to fix the wake problem.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)