By Adrocktt, Junior Member on 30th July 2007, 10:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
12th May 2009, 03:30 PM |#121  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb3000

If you want to solve a problem, the best is to post on the correspondent thread of your version of Opera Mobile

Please!

I'm sorry, but could you be so kind to point me the thread for build 16277?
12th May 2009, 06:59 PM |#122  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimyr

I'm sorry, but could you be so kind to point me the thread for build 16277?

oops! my mistake, there are some versions that does not have a link

Perhaps the best could be to ask to original provider: On this case to Captain_Throwback

Sorry for that
12th May 2009, 08:21 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Out of all these versions, I am trying to decipher which one will run on my Sprint Touch Pro, and allow for full JAVA Applet support.

I am trying to run applets on DSL Reports, in particular the tweak test.

I am not majorly concerned about Flash. Does any one know which version allows for full JAVA support (resident).

Would love to be able to run JAVA Applets.

TIA
12th May 2009, 11:45 PM |#124  
Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb3000

oops! my mistake, there are some versions that does not have a link

Perhaps the best could be to ask to original provider: On this case to Captain_Throwback

Sorry for that

Hi orb3000,

I was involved in converting b16277 to an OEM package and /w CT's assistance, we CAB'ed it up for the fine XDA community members.

Maybe someone can take the initiative to create an initial thread for versions of Opera (found on the first post of this thread) that only have a download link. This would allow you to post up a link to said thread ... eliminating "hi-jacking" of this thread for troubleshooting.

I'll more than happy to contribute responses where I can once the thread(s) are created.

Cheers,
13th May 2009, 12:15 AM |#125  
Flag Johore Bahru
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastlin

ok heres a question for yall, i have tried to move all the files possable and no matter what i keep getting "out of memory" issues. i go to low memory sites like news.google.com or this one for example and i still get out of memory issues. i have the program installed on my card and had the cache redirected onto my card and i am running a 4gig card so theres plenty of room i am unsure what else to do. fyi i am running a wing with all standard stuff (havent quite gotten brave enough to flash my unit, yet especally since i am running windows 7 rc1, i have frequently went and cleaned out the cache and cookies and what not and still the same issues keep popping up. any one have any ideas?

-rastlin

its not about the cache or cookies so whatever.its about the ram.opera browser are using the ram to operate.evertime opera load a webpage it increasing the ram size.no matter if it low memory site or not if you open the page again n again yet it still increasing the ram.did’nt release ram source at all.you can check it at the task manager status.and 1 more things.you may disable the flash plugin at the setting bcoz flash is using moreeee...ram to operate then open a webpage! other option? if you need fast n stable with flash browser support try --> www.skyfire.com
13th May 2009, 02:18 AM |#126  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilaireg

Hi orb3000,

I was involved in converting b16277 to an OEM package and /w CT's assistance, we CAB'ed it up for the fine XDA community members.

Maybe someone can take the initiative to create an initial thread for versions of Opera (found on the first post of this thread) that only have a download link. This would allow you to post up a link to said thread ... eliminating "hi-jacking" of this thread for troubleshooting.

I'll more than happy to contribute responses where I can once the thread(s) are created.

Cheers,

Hi

Great idea you have here
Let´s see who want´s to help on this and I would be more than happy to update the links!
17th May 2009, 08:02 AM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
not a bad idea if it was not for the fact that it does not work on tmo gprs/edge... thx for the anwser i do appricate it

-rastlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtabs

its not about the cache or cookies so whatever.its about the ram.opera browser are using the ram to operate.evertime opera load a webpage it increasing the ram size.no matter if it low memory site or not if you open the page again n again yet it still increasing the ram.did’nt release ram source at all.you can check it at the task manager status.and 1 more things.you may disable the flash plugin at the setting bcoz flash is using moreeee...ram to operate then open a webpage! other option? if you need fast n stable with flash browser support try --> www.skyfire.com

18th May 2009, 08:34 AM |#128  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastlin

not a bad idea if it was not for the fact that it does not work on tmo gprs/edge... thx for the anwser i do appricate it

-rastlin

I work with someone who's using skyfire with T mobile. He has the Shadow.
18th May 2009, 04:46 PM |#129  

More
Quote:

The idea is not to have people asking here for solving problems, it will be a place where you can read about different versions and choose the one you like easily.

So, where do I actually read about the different versions?! There are links to where I can download them, but this thread does not deliver a basic table-style comparison for ease of choice.
18th May 2009, 08:06 PM |#130  

More
cant find mu build
hey i searchd and i didnt find my build i got opera mobile 9.5 build 2316 and is uninstallable and i always get unexpected shut downs of the program i was wonderin if im the only one dealing with dis problem and is there a solutioin to dis problem
19th May 2009, 12:31 AM |#131  

More
basically, i have been playing around with my opera to try and update it so i can view flash based content on websites within the browser.
ive managed to get this to work so now i can see youtube on the actual website! and also videos/sound files on the bbc website and other flash based websites.

i upgraded to opera 2808 and installed flashplayer7 for ppc from adobe and made a plugin file with a flash plugin in that too.

now my opera does work but i need to go into the opera file in explorer and click on the operaL file. it wont work if i go to the internet tab or to the programs list and choose it from there. the logo has dissappeared. i have the original orange ROM and havent had a windows movile before so have no idea how to change anything like the logos or to reset the programs buttons. if anyone can help i will happily buy you a beer!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread