Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Also, there is Google Play being pushed out replacing market.

I always remove marketupdater from my ROMs so I don't get a Google sneak attack on rujeluss' wicked themed market.

Think you'll be working with Play in the future rujelus22?
Thanks. ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Last edited:

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Also, there is Google Play being pushed put replacing market.

I always remove marketupdater from my ROMs so I don't get a Google snake attack on rujeluss' wicked themed market.

Think you'll be working with Play in the future rujelus22?
Thanks. ;)

Just finishing The Market now. I will have it and hopefully the new Music up tonight.

I renamed it back to Market though, Play Store sounds like some place you would take your kids to get them out of your hair.

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com

This Google Music looks great as always, I'm having a problem with the 3.4.6 Market/Google play tho. Whenever I flashed the updated Inverted Market, I waited around 5 minutes and then opened it and it ask me to accept the policy and I accepted but it said I still had the 3.4.4 Market installed. I closed the Market and waited about 10 minutes reopened it and after accepting the policy I had the updated 3.4.6 Market, but its not inverted its the stock Market.
Anybody else having this issue or know what it is I could be doing wrong? I've been using the Inverted 3.4.4 Market for a while and all the other Inverted Apps install with no problem...Thanks!

Atticustrd

Aug 2, 2010
This Google Music looks great as always, I'm having a problem with the 3.4.6 Market/Google play tho. Whenever I flashed the updated Inverted Market, I waited around 5 minutes and then opened it and it ask me to accept the policy and I accepted but it said I still had the 3.4.4 Market installed. I closed the Market and waited about 10 minutes reopened it and after accepting the policy I had the updated 3.4.6 Market, but its not inverted its the stock Market.
Anybody else having this issue or know what it is I could be doing wrong? I've been using the Inverted 3.4.4 Market for a while and all the other Inverted Apps install with no problem...Thanks!

Did you flash the market zip?

I had that problem on my tablet it ended up fixing it self. Downloaded the market play apk installed it but the old market was still their after I accepted the agreement it fixed it self.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com
Did you flash the market zip?

I had that problem on my tablet it ended up fixing it self. Downloaded the market play apk installed it but the old market was still their after I accepted the agreement it fixed it self.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Yea, I wiped the cache & dalvik cache and flashed the Inverted vending 3.4.6 zip and still had the Inverted 3.4.4 Marlet installed. Then a few minutes later it updated itself to the un-themed stock 3.4.6 Market without any downloads or installation of the updated Market. I did a fresh download of the Inverted 3.4.6 and flashed it, says install complete but I still have the stock and not the Inverted. I've used the Market several times today and was on it about 15 minutes before flashing the updated Inverted 3.4.6 Market, Idk if it pushed the stock version on its on or if something went wrong flashing the Inverted. :confused:

jlg19753

Yea, I wiped the cache & dalvik cache and flashed the Inverted vending 3.4.6 zip and still had the Inverted 3.4.4 Marlet installed. Then a few minutes later it updated itself to the un-themed stock 3.4.6 Market without any downloads or installation of the updated Market. I did a fresh download of the Inverted 3.4.6 and flashed it, says install complete but I still have the stock and not the Inverted. I've used the Market several times today and was on it about 15 minutes before flashing the updated Inverted 3.4.6 Market, Idk if it pushed the stock version on its on or if something went wrong flashing the Inverted. :confused:

Donno if this helps but i had that to happen once and i had to delete my vending apk in system/app and just extract the apk from the zip and push it myself .

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Reactions: sticktaylor

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com
Donno if this helps but i had that to happen once and i had to delete my vending apk in system/app and just extract the apk from the zip and push it myself .

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Ima try it out, that was gonna be the next step I was gonna take trying to get it installed correctly. Thanks!

Edit: Still wasn't able to get it to install Inverted 3.4.6 Market :mad::banghead:, I was able to get the Inverted 3.4.4 Market to install with no problems so I guess ill keep it until I and try updating it again later on unless rujelus mite know a way to get it to work or.know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for the help & Thank You rujelus for your Amazing work, I'm loving all the updated Apps you've made the past few days...As Always They Look Amazing:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

californicated

May 4, 2011
Are outgoing video calls still not working in the inverted gtalk?

Market is working fine. But I needed 3 or 4 tries to flash the .zip and had to delete the app's data. Otherwise it didn't connect. Now it's called Play Store again, but that's no problem ;)

Last edited:

CrazyFireman

Aug 4, 2010
Getting white on white when looking at app details. uploadfromtaptalk1331132971113.jpg

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

CrazyFireman

Aug 4, 2010
Im on honeycomb. Thats why I said something. Not trying to be a pain in the ass. Love your work on my EVO.

Sent from the computer in my pocket.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Again this has been said many times. These have not been tested and will not be tested on ICS since I do not have an ICS phone or tablet. If you would like to buy me one I will fix them all up.;)

Thanks for the new stuff rujeluss! I haven't tried the new market, yet (as I'm on ICS and it sounds like some are having issues - still gonna try anyways in a minute).

So I take it ICS didn't stay on your girls' Evo very long? It's come a helluva long way since then. If you're interested, you should check out the AOKP build/thread. It's pretty amazing. As much customization as CM. Video cam still not reliable, though.

----oh, and I totally agree about the Play Store moniker. Kinda ridiculous. Lol

Those are adds I can not change them.

Sent from RUJELUS22 Blu Kuban

Sorry I didnt make myself clear enough. Go back to "apps" and have a look at "staff choices" and "editor's choice" normally you have a blue background on white text but its green at the moment or am I wrong?. Also Ive just updated to v3.4.7 and noticed I cannot see "editor's choice" on any recommended apps ie "facebook for android. The text and background is both black.

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Damn, even though I have marketupdater removed, as soon as I opened themed market, it changed to play store. Will have to try other stuff I guess, like manually moving apk, and see if that stays.

Reactions: rujelus22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: