Post Reply Email Thread
13th April 2012, 12:18 AM |#1101  
Flag Créteil
Thanks Meter: 0

More
indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectas

Clean install? Guess not, try it if you haven't done it.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Indeed it wasn't a clean install but i'll wait some more for at least a few updates

16th April 2012, 10:57 AM |#1102  
Flag Freiberg / Saxonia
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Since the last build i have bad battery drain. Don't know why?
I also have an issue, that i can't send/receive mms until i activate my data apn. But thats suck, because i have yet no data plan. I don't know since which build i have this issue. The MMS APN is correct.

I remember that on Stock Sense ROM and on MIUI GB that was no problem to send/receive MMS without having an Internet APN.
rasputyn
16th April 2012, 11:00 AM |#1103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is the Facebook picture sync bug fixed in latest release? Thx.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA
19th April 2012, 08:27 PM |#1104  
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
is this rom is stable? does it has any bugs?
19th April 2012, 08:36 PM |#1105  
Thanks Meter: 2,459

More
Perfectly stable for daily use. The changes are mostly very minor bugs fixes and new features. I enjoy it a lot since Nexx brought it to Desire S and never had major issues with it.
19th April 2012, 08:42 PM |#1106  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidabuddha

Perfectly stable for daily use. The changes are mostly very minor bugs fixes and new features. I enjoy it a lot since Nexx brought it to Desire S and never had major issues with it.

thanks dear for quick reply which version i should download from there? http://ftp.f3l.de/~nexx/cyanogenmod7/
19th April 2012, 08:47 PM |#1107  
Flag Purgatory, Hades Cluster
Thanks Meter: 1,473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efuzone

thanks dear for quick reply which version i should download from there? http://ftp.f3l.de/~nexx/cyanogenmod7/

CM7 is a very stable ROM - lightweight and blazing fast. You can either try the vanilla CM7 on the link above, or you taste another version of CM7 on steroids - it's called Reaper by Lowveld. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1433816
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigmaamit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift enigmaamit Ad-Free
19th April 2012, 08:58 PM |#1108  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:

This version is the newest and rock stable ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
19th April 2012, 09:02 PM |#1109  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanocX

This version is rhe newest and rock stable ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

ok tell me gapps i use old which is added there for august month?
19th April 2012, 09:14 PM |#1110  
Thanks Meter: 2,459

More
Quote:

ok tell me gapps i use old which is added there for august month?

The link from the first post (28 August) of this thread is to the latest Gapps for GingerBread (Android 2)
The later editions (like the last one from 17 March 2012) are for Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4)

Since CyanogenMOD 7 is GingerBread version 28082011 is the most proper to use. When Nexx is ready with CM9 new kernel then you can switch to ICS and try the new Gapps Hope it will be soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to amidabuddha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amidabuddha Ad-Free
20th April 2012, 09:35 PM |#1111  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidabuddha

The link from the first post (28 August) of this thread is to the latest Gapps for GingerBread (Android 2)
The later editions (like the last one from 17 March 2012) are for Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4)

Since CyanogenMOD 7 is GingerBread version 28082011 is the most proper to use. When Nexx is ready with CM9 new kernel then you can switch to ICS and try the new Gapps Hope it will be soon!

Hello,

I am using it its cool one thing i want to ask.. it is not sync my emails automatically i added my email into email icon and i set frequency 5 minutes but it is not sync.. i check in account and sync from setting there is not showing mail gmail only whatsapp facebook and gmail...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

many of my accounts no sync automatically like emails, facebook messenger, other messengers and when i go to accounts and sync they are not showing there when i click to add account there they are not listed..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)